The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Name the break

Yeah, I give up!!!!!

It’s Express Point, pretty much the premier wave on the Island,here are a lot of waves down there but that’s the name break, maybe Woolamai gets almost as many wraps.  Seeing as o one really got it do I go again?

Fire away!!!!!

Werri!!!!!

I want to say Lennox based on the rocks.

Yeah, I think ya right Spaz!!!!!

I should add Boulders Beach because of NBG’s last requirements.

Geez I lost some skin trying to climb up the rocks there.

I first went Werri, cause of the rocks too, but Werri has a flat rock ledge that sticks out off the headland on the Northern End!!!!! teacherboy

snowbum_spaz - 15 April 2013 09:33 PM

I lost a board in the “rocks” at Oily’s once!!!!!

Got sucked into the breakwall when I snapped my leggie!!!!! Had to climb in to the gaps on the outgoing swell surge!!!!! LOL

Boulders is correct fellas, I think Spaz got that one!

Mizu Kuma - 15 April 2013 09:37 PM

Got sucked into the breakwall when I snapped my leggie!!!!! Had to climb in to the gaps on the outgoing swell surge!!!!! LOL

That’s a scary place to have to clamber over rocks at!

My best summer of surfing was spent at this spot. So good earning a place in the lineup from surfing it everyday, 3 times a day for 3 months.

spaz - 16 April 2013 05:43 PM
Mizu Kuma - 15 April 2013 09:37 PM

That’s a scary place to have to clamber over rocks at!

Yeah, come to think of it, Oily’s hasn’t been a very good experience for me!!!!! Apart from the fun surfs I’ve had there!!!!!

I lost a board after my mate untied them from the roof racks, for the wind to gust up and throw my board through the air and down onto the wall of Little Oily’s!!!!! Made a friggin mess of my board!!!!! No surf for me that day!!!!!

Then another time, I was headed in last wave when I fell, only to come up in a nest of Blue Bottle’s!!!!! Now that farkin hurt!!!!!

Then, just down from Oily’s at the Old Shit Pipe, I almost drowned when I took it on when it was way outta league for me!!!!! Copped the floggin of my life in 40mins of massive closeouts!!!!! Forever etched into my mind!!!!!