The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Name the break

May have just had the bodyboarding world tour stop there and the first 720 pulled off in a comp? tongue wink

Damn, No Toes?  I surfed there years ago, the billabong challenge was there as well!

cords - 28 April 2013 05:14 PM

May have just had the bodyboarding world tour stop there and the first 720 pulled off in a comp? tongue wink

DING DING DING

Nah not No Toes.

Example #1 of waves that are pretty common knowledge among boogers but not so well known amongst otherwise pretty knowledgeable standups. Extra proof of this is that I’ve never been there or surfed it, just seen it from a fair distance as well as seen heaps of photos/video of it. Was pretty secret until about 10 years ago.

It’s Nuggan.

In the car on the way home from Norway. Will post a new pic later tonight.

Guessing again;

Hossegor, France.
It’s a beachy, it’s big, a left, lots of people watching (so a comp), they are rugged up so it must be cold.

Nope. Guess again grin

Not a beachie either tongue rolleye

We need clues there’s no identifying element.
Hell, it could be Macaulies!

El Gringo, Arica Chile

Thats it!
Amazing wave.

How did you get that NBG

Dunno Spaz it just triggered a memory from watching the ASP contest when it was there, the fact that Cords mentioned Deano’s spot was from a contest site made me think she mighta gone similar, I wasn’t too confident but it seemed like a decent guess.

This is an amazing wave, was talking to one of the boys the other day whose been here, reckons it’s just outright scary.

In Mentawai’s?????

Wet’n'Wild wavepool?