The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Boardworld Shred 2013 - Dates, Thredbo. Lock it in!

For Jez to teach you some ballerina moves ????

ozgirl - 18 March 2013 08:18 AM
rider26 - 18 March 2013 06:47 AM

We might even

Care to finish this sentence???

Doh! The conclusion to that sentence might be coming soon.

I was going to mention a pre-Shred contest to possibly win some lift passes / accommodation, but I need to look into it further.

rider26 - 18 March 2013 11:34 AM

I was going to mention a pre-Shred contest to possibly win some lift passes / accommodation, but I need to look into it further.

gulp  gulp  gulp

id like to win some accom!!
I might be able to make a weekend appearance this year!

YES!!! Bring it on shred

cheese

DylanV - 21 March 2013 12:34 AM

cheese

Success!

Yewwwwwww

Sounds good should be there for the whole thing cool smile

I was just looking into some accommodation and wanted to know who’s staying the full 8nights??

Because there is three spots availabe to stay with me and four others (saucey and his misses, fatima and his misses and dolph)

Cost is $600.00 for the 8nights at De Dacha thredbo….......... Check the pad out its huge, iv’e stayed here before and loved it!!

PM if your keen shaka

Jeez your keen!

Hope this isn’t the year that a resort actually comes up with an awesome accom deal!

Greeny, that place is pretty expensive and a mile from the River Inn and the gunbarrel express.

Why don’t you look into something like Woodridge 18 which is still hella nice and down near everyone else and cheaper - 4186 for 7 nights, up to 8 people. $525 each.

That place you posted, in spring is going to be one hell of a walk back to the bus if their isn’t top to bottom down the supertrail. And to any events at the River Inn on any other nights.

Plus you never know what deals Jez is going to post smile

aww cool thats sick !! my mate also got a job there as a chef !!

Warren Chapstick - 21 March 2013 02:02 AM

I was just looking into some accommodation and wanted to know who’s staying the full 8nights??

Because there is three spots availabe to stay with me and four others (saucey and his misses, fatima and his misses and dolph)

Cost is $600.00 for the 8nights at De Dacha thredbo….......... Check the pad out its huge, iv’e stayed here before and loved it!!

PM if your keen shaka

big surprise Wha? Ullr boys aren’t staying at Ullr question

I have listing for a number of self contained places like De Dacha -sick pad and great location by the way- (one is closer to the village and as nice, others nicer and some for smaller groups) for half that price. Just waiting for Jez and any Thredbo Deals to be announced. If he doesn’t put anything up by next week I’ll start posting prices.
As a teaser the ShredShed is still around the same price as 2011; $150pp for 5nights (based on 11 people), waiting on an email re 13th-20th (note in 2011 we booked downstairs and fit 20 in the building and it was $125pp)

Would be good to know whats happening with a Thredbo Deal so we can know whether to lock in the ShredShed, and list other options.
I’ll be dumbstruck if KT can better what I can find even when they include lift pass and breakfast. There’s no-way they could offer $30/night.

And I still stand by what I said previously - I can organise food, discounted lift tickets and transport from Sydney (even hire gear).

My biggest concern is Thredbo won’t give the “deals” costs until it’s to late to book the ShredShed or any of the other places I have lined up.

Tambazz - what are your dates?

Teaser #2

Lift pass prices; (need to be booked/paid before August)
7day - $428
6day - $367 ***this would include from 1pm on fri 13th until close of lifts fri 20th***
5day - $311 ***this allows for any 2 days not riding in a 7day period and the first day from 1pm free***
3day - $202
2day - $141