The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Pet Thread

Probably the best natured dog that ya can own!!!!!

So cute rider! My friends have the cutest dog ever, Japanese Spitz

This was Lucky this morning…

rider26 - 20 May 2011 03:34 AM

This was Lucky this morning…

My lucky dog!!

Hey, how come ya had to start all over again Lanners????

Jeremy “Delete” you too!!!!! Maybe after ya made him cry with the dead arm that ya gave him????  smirk

Mizu Kuma - 21 May 2011 10:49 PM

Jeremy “Delete” you too!!!!! Maybe after ya made him cry with the dead arm that ya gave him????  smirk

hahahah… no he did not delete me when i first started i made two accounts for some reason

Lanners - 22 May 2011 01:36 AM

hahahah… no he did not delete me when i first started i made two accounts for some reason

Yeah man… stop treating me like a serial deleter!  mad

rider26 - 22 May 2011 01:44 AM
Lanners - 22 May 2011 01:36 AM

Yeah man… stop treating me like a serial deleter!  mad

LOL Don’t go deletein me for it!!!!!

My current pets home

Oooohhh I love those little fish that have the glowing blue line in them!!!

Banger - 22 May 2011 06:21 AM

My current pets home

thats sick! I love planted tanks and that one looks great, how long have you had it running? Ive never really tried using co2 which i assumed you used in that tank.
I just have low light natives and only keep native fish. I am slight crazy about it actually and if my gf let me id have more then the four tanks I have now!

yeah that tank has been going since december although those pics are from early march..so about 3 months growth in that shot. heading into shrimp tanks now. but that big community tank is still going strong… check out my shrimp.

You’ll have to change ya name from Banger to Bubba now!!!!!

Playing soccer with Chilli on Saturday. He’s obsessed with the soccer ball. He holds onto it and won’t let go!

My cat Rascal likes to jump in any open cupboard she can, only this time she turned around and stuck her tongue out at me! Little brat!!