The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Pet Thread

haha its onnn!!!  vampire

^^ Haha snowcrazy, I love it! grin

how tough is she! such a little bugger, corners me in the lounge room and if I try move she attacks me! when she walks away and I think she is leaving me alone she ambushes me! Might ship her off to Afghanistan!

blizzard_22 - 03 March 2011 10:15 AM

how tough is she! such a little bugger, corners me in the lounge room and if I try move she attacks me! when she walks away and I think she is leaving me alone she ambushes me! Might ship her off to Afghanistan!

hahaha cats are hilarious!

Mine’s a little mongrel too smile When I walk up the open stairs on the verandah I would get a little paw swiping at my feet from under the verandah haha!

Chilli when he was a pup…

Our Fat Cat!!!!! Appropriately named Rolly!!!!

Mizu looks like you got one lazy cat there!!! Just like owner perhaps?

Looks like ya got a “Boot Sniffer” there blizz!!!!! Hmmmmm????

I took this photo of Michelle’s family cat a couple of weeks ago when we were staying in Vancouver. His name is Oliver AKA ‘Ollie’.

Gross!! I always close our toilet seat lid so my cat doesnt even try to do that!

This is Michelle’s dog (and my adopted dog), Lucky. He’s such an awesome dog and very obedient (unlike Chilli). He’s been living with us for most of the season. I took this photo yesterday outside our house.

Nice street!!!! And Lucky looks like an old school bitsa!!!!! Best dogs goin, and sadly see fewer about these days!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 14 May 2011 01:41 AM

Nice street!!!! And Lucky looks like an old school bitsa!!!!! Best dogs goin, and sadly see fewer about these days!!!!!

He’s what we like to call a mount currie special, they are a mixture of a bunch of breeds.

Lucky is German shepard, rottie, husky, collie… to name a few of the breeds he’s got in him.

Our friend brought over his 10 week old Golden Retriever to our house today. His name is Max and he is currently passed out on the floor. He’s so cute and adventurous!