The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Pet Thread

^thats awesome mizu!

aww that sucks, with your dog, Mizu :( but as long as he had a good life, thats all that matters smile

yupp, he’s an african grey! I’ve read that they are as smart as a human three year old (dont know if its a compliment to the birds or a failure for us humans.. oh well ^^)

Can not wait until I finish Uni and get my own place. Alaskan Malamute it is for me!!!

Alaskan Malamute is my favorite K9. I’ve never owned one but they are so appealing.

This is Marley a new addition must of been about 3 months old in this snap. We also have a girl that is his sister. They keep each other entertained nicely, i think they would destroy the place if they didnt have each other to hang out with!

Marley

Thought I’d let my hound dog Buddy in to say hello…

Merry Christmas Bud!

**insert jaws music here**

Reindeer you can kiss your a$$ goodbye!

Action Shot

Final result

cool grin
die reindeer DIE!!!

Hahaha yeah, pretty sure you wouldn’t last long in a bear suit! When Buddy was a pup he ate his whole collar (including buckle) whole and pooped it out intact the other end!!  gulp  Crazy labrador… Hence pet insurance! Stuff doesn’t last long!

Aww Sha was a cutie… hehe nice visual of Humphrey and a swinging dog!  grin

Looks like he needs some head…....................... surprised

LOL

LOL Mizu *singing* Daniel Boon was a man… LOL

hahahahahahaha Mizu me hat has more hair than your head!!!!!!

^^^hahahahah

Mizu Kuma - 28 February 2011 08:25 AM
Warren Chapstick - 28 February 2011 08:03 AM

hahahahahahaha Mizu me hat has more hair than your head!!!!!!

And more brains than yours!!!!

hahahaha so true hmmm

My kitten is gonna give the boys a run for their money come gridiron season LOL