The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

random thoughts

likes the new inertia scrolling on the macs [= heehe

Riding my pony through the the gates of Babylon

Haha didn’t know lenard from big bang theory was in I know what u did last summer!
Vegiemite toast rocks

Mizu Kuma - 28 July 2010 11:21 AM

Warren Chapstick’s father once told me that Warren was a “random thought”!

I’m waiting for a random reply to the above post along the lines of this…

You don’t know who you’re fuckin with. I’m a 216 pound black man. I work as a security guard for a professional skater. I do carry guns, and I have been trained to use them in the event of an emergency and have been trained where to shoot to show self defense. I also have a 11 inch cock that I’m gonna ram up your ass.

raspberry

My daddy works for Ken Block and he is best mates with Rob Dyrdek, his name is Big Black and when im not chapstick im still on all the lips of the lady’s!!!!!!!!!!!

grrr.. paid 14k tax… only got 1k back !!!

stupid system !!!

i wonder if its gonna dump when im down at thredbo in 3weeks?

I wonder if the Wallabies will win tonight

lets go parra !!!

who else is home on a saturday nite.. .. being bored ?

Work - schmerk, I wanna go have fun!

wooo start at 6 finish at 11.. paid till 2 =D =D

I’ve seriously been thinking about this….

If I got a baby lemon tree, and watered it regularly ONLY using raspberry cordial, do you reckon I’d get raspberry lemons?

I really want to try it…

Tills - 04 August 2010 10:06 AM

I’ve seriously been thinking about this….

If I got a baby lemon tree, and watered it regularly ONLY using raspberry cordial, do you reckon I’d get raspberry lemons?

I really want to try it…

Wow… Lol you should start thinking of something else!

start thinking of inception hahaha

I wouldnt. I like to keep boards for the art as well. so they would be wall features. That, or one deck id bolt wheels too to mtn board on. one id attach floaties too to surf with. and another id bolt wake bindings and attempt to be pulled be hind a boat