The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Pet Thread

thoughs poor, but cute, little cats that are very cute but are also lokking very sad aha
i like looking at http://www.icanhascheezburger.com

Chilli at half a tub of butter this morning. I left it unattended on the counter for a few minutes and it was gone!

rider26 - 25 August 2010 03:51 AM

Chilli at half a tub of butter this morning. I left it unattended on the counter for a few minutes and it was gone!

I instantly thought of this after reading your post..

What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole… wheel of cheese? How’d you do that? Heck, I’m not even mad; that’s amazing. How ‘bout we get you in your p.j.‘s and we hit the hay.

hahahahah wilfred.. love the whole scene about wanting to be a guide dog

HAHAHA LOL

I better keep a closer eye on him from now on…

Chilli and our next door neighbour’s puppy, Jed…

Jed has wings, man! He was solid airborne before the camera caught him…. and Chilli on the other hand lol poor guy. Still a little goofy and clumsy in his adolescence.

Tell him that if he cant hang with the big dogs, he may need to just stay on the porch!

You got it wrong, Chilli jumped first. wink But yeah, Chilli flies!

This is one of my dogs, his name is Lucky. He likes to get dressed up sometimes.

Here is a photo of him in a big hoodie, sunglasses and a toque. Very cute.

Great to see another beagle. I’ve got a beagle called Buddy. He’s nearly 11 and is really friendly. A bit fat, but healthy for his old age.

omg Mizu, your dog is amazing! Its a bullterrier right? Since I was like 6 years old I’ve wanted one of those! :D

here’s Castor, my parrot

Parrots are cool.

Does Castor talk?

haha he never shuts up! the funny thing with him is that he knows exactly when to say things, like in the evening when he’s tired he says (in swedish though) “nighty nighty Castor is going to sleep now”
and when people come home or when the phone rings he says hello, and when people leaves he says good bye… his cage is in the kitchen, and always when you’re standing and like making food or he sees some fruit he wants he makes these “mmmm”-sounds and goes “thats so good” (whoah, now he sounded a bit perverted xD)

He’s not a Kea from NZ. I think they are the smartest bird on the planet. All parrots are smart, some a bit too smart. I had two Indian Ringnecks (not very clever) though one was an absolute escape artist, in the end I just didn’t even bother keeping him in the cage - he was the head of the house anyway (so he thought).