The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Anyone able to do a review on fyve snowboards?

Anyone out there ridden or own one?
I’m all for supporting aussie brands if they’re legit, these guys seem to have a good product but how do they ride?

I didn’t get to ride on myself, but we sold quite a few at work last winter.
Both my boys have ridden one and loved them. Loz who I worked with is a Fyve rider and was onto her second Fyve board part way through the season, she said the new board is better than the original, lots of improvements to the structure for flex etc etc.
Fyve are certainly working hard at getting good product out there.

I would buy one without a second thought, good price for great product for sure.

The Fyve team riders are a great bunch.
I think you’ll see some awesome pics of Mikey D & Nosey hitting some stuff around Hotham that has not been possible in the past. Next season they have a new toy to launch them into hits.

Clive’s giving me a great deal, so ill give’m a chance.
been running omatic for the last few years and their boards are one of the most enjoyable blanks ive ever had but ill give these guys a crack.
Cheers thanks for the info

Also inregards to the “new toy to launch them into hits” is this the bungy rope handle thing…

Its a winch that is used for wakeboarding, they have tweaked it a little to work on snow. I have not seen it yet.

They told me that it gives you incredible launch speed over very short distances.

I hadent heard of them at all until just now.
I went to the website and clicked around. seems like a cool and relaxed company image. I hope they do well.
How long have they been making boards?