The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Selwyn Park $20

golfpunklegend - 17 August 2009 06:54 AM
Caboose - 17 August 2009 06:46 AM

north hemisphere is my guess

I made the initial assumption that NoHe was what people from Austria were called….
It was probs cos worldtripper said “well unfortunately that means all of us NoHe folks are off-limits then” when he posted his pic of Austria and from then on everytime someone said NoHe i assumed that it meaned austrians…. :\

I guess it’s an easy mistake. Would be interesting to have snow all year round.

nic - 17 August 2009 07:21 AM
golfpunklegend - 17 August 2009 06:54 AM
Caboose - 17 August 2009 06:46 AM

north hemisphere is my guess

I made the initial assumption that NoHe was what people from Austria were called….
It was probs cos worldtripper said “well unfortunately that means all of us NoHe folks are off-limits then” when he posted his pic of Austria and from then on everytime someone said NoHe i assumed that it meaned austrians…. :\

I guess it’s an easy mistake. Would be interesting to have snow all year round.

By interesting you mean bloody amazing, then yeah raspberry

Amazing would be living there

golfpunklegend - 17 August 2009 06:38 AM
snowslider - 17 August 2009 01:58 AM

Otherwise, I just may be on here by myself… I just cant go winning all the contests (that’s no fun), so stick around to win some swag guys!!!
smile

Your track record shows an absolute whoppage.
Snowslider - 1
Everyone else - 0
By the way, what does NoHe stand for?

Not a bad track record.. lol

Yes NoHe = northern Hemi…
SoHe = Southern hemi…

I think SoHe, really only includes NZ, AUS and South America, places line Chile, and Argentina.

whats wrong with Africa?? wink

Now see. I actually searched online to make sure I wasnt missing some place. I think Brazil and some other areas close to chile could have been mentioned, but I couldnt have been confident mentioning them….
I knew there were people I had met from other areas, but I couldnt think of them all.

SOUTH AFRICA too!!!

LOL
Sorry to leave you out.
smile

snowslider - 17 August 2009 08:37 AM
golfpunklegend - 17 August 2009 06:38 AM
snowslider - 17 August 2009 01:58 AM

Otherwise, I just may be on here by myself… I just cant go winning all the contests (that’s no fun), so stick around to win some swag guys!!!
smile

Your track record shows an absolute whoppage.
Snowslider - 1
Everyone else - 0
By the way, what does NoHe stand for?

Not a bad track record.. lol

Yes NoHe = northern Hemi…
SoHe = Southern hemi…

I think SoHe, really only includes NZ, AUS and South America, places line Chile, and Argentina.

Thats not too many slopes for the “SoHe” compared to the “NoHe”