The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Japan 2015/16

Franchise - 02 March 2016 10:14 AM

Mint shot Mizu!! I miss Japan so much, went there from 27 Dec - 15th Jan and snow was at the bare minimum. All these pics are making me depressed haha

Same thing happened to me confused

But it was still a great experience and loved every minute of it.

our trip went like this

hakuba
day 1 - 50 of fresh
day 2 - still finding pockets from day 1
day 3 - bluebird and warm
day 4,5 rain
day 6 - dust on crust, think shit aussie days…

myoko
day 7 - finding fresh from the 80 the day before that we missed while riding slop
day 8 - 80 from sunrise till 10pm….epic
day 9 still riding fresh from the day before
day 10,11 clearing up and warming up. we bailed a
day early after the lower runs resembled Thredbo on a warm day…..
Tokyo, 2 days. that place is nuts. could wander round for a week and
still not see everything

all in all though a mixed bag but fun times!

cords - 11 March 2016 01:37 PM

Here’s Fred’s edit from our month long trip to Nippon - our first trip there. Possibly the best month, ever! We will definitely be back. Hope you enjoy it!

Oh cords this is just what I needed! My love affair with Japow will never end! Counting the days til we’re back!

Awesome vid!!! Xx

Why hello there folks, long time no rad pants.
Whole bunch of reason i havent been about these parts of late (another baby, failed business, new jobs lack of boardworld lurking time) but im back again for now.
Anyhow the recent aus resort dumps have got me all tingly in the pants for some shredding so i went back through the 5 videos I filmed from my jaunt to japan this year. I was having too much dick deep fun to be bothered filming but I decided that i should do something to show the family so heres a top to bottom run.
50+cms of pow overnight before this day. This is our last run down on the groomers before heading for a dong out onsen after a day ducking the ropes at this resort. An amazing day of great mates, face shots and no crowds.
Some parts have been sped up to not bore you too much.
As it turns out I have gone 3rds in a house purchase in japan which should make things even radder come the 2016/2017 season so might have some cheap accommodation options near otaru if you can tear yourself away from the Niseko aussiness.

Milk Milk lemonade kids!!
Trent