The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

4sale thread?..

yoo is there a for sale thread on here? i have been looking and cant seem to find it.. If there is one. If not maybe one could get started up

good point ya got there in that thread, if u were to have one definitely limit it to 2nd gear, like last seasons setups n stuff. cheers

anyone want a pair of 32 ultralight boots 8.5 hardly used, too a good home

;]

thats the spirit

also have a Quicksilver black & grey check Parka 8000 rated

was replaced under warranty and only been worn for a couple of days

what state u in?

second hand gear sales hurting ‘the stores’...hard one to sell, especially if anyone selling gear will just go to ebay next. I’m more likely to buy new stuff if i can off load my old and its a good entry point for beginners who will only end up buying new gear eventually anyway.

danblar - 27 July 2010 05:20 AM

what state u in?

NSW

CRACKERS - 27 July 2010 05:24 AM

second hand gear sales hurting ‘the stores’...hard one to sell, especially if anyone selling gear will just go to ebay next. I’m more likely to buy new stuff if i can off load my old and its a good entry point for beginners who will only end up buying new gear eventually anyway.

That’s what I did as a beginner, got second hand stuff. Only in the last 2yrs have I been buying/upgrading to new stuff. It is an expensive sport/hobby to have and some of the prices out there are just crazy. I did though buy my pants off eBay…. $100 for US Army issue GoreTex camo, I couldnt say no! wink

Hey guys, I appreciate what you’re saying, but until we have worked out exactly what works best for the stores, our policy will remain the same.

I’m going to lock this thread and move to Questions and Feedback. I hope you understand. smile