The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WIN Oakley Airbrake goggles + spare lens, worth $279.95

Haha K2 drove past there today LOL

Here is my entry:

A day in the life of goggleman -

Sorry Dark and everyone for filming it the wrong way :-(

haha nice one shane.

Just realized my video was on private. Now fixed

Haha Dark that was awesome.

K2 in a shopping centre as well. Man I want to do better now… lol

Maybe goggles to the State of Origin at the pub on Wednesday smile

<b>Just a snowboarder who lives in the igloo at vivid who goes out on a quest to find food whilst taking in the sites of the festival.<b>

I would like to say a big thanks to Scott Gallagher for helping me shoot this. check him out at http://www.flickr.com/photos/scottplaysbase/

I did make an attempt at the Zoolander walk :D

TJswish - 11 June 2012 01:38 PM

Haha Dark that was awesome.

K2 in a shopping centre as well. Man I want to do better now… lol

Maybe goggles to the State of Origin at the pub on Wednesday smile

Not a good idea with the State of Origin. the comp closes today smile

Not going to enter as I’ve got a pair of Splices now which are a very similar fit to the Airbrakes, just without the quick lense change feature, but I will say whoever wins this comp will be super happy with the goggles. I’ve had a lot of goggles over the years and none have fit as well as these and the quality of the lenses is brilliant.

Good luck to everyone grin

jacobees - 11 June 2012 03:17 PM

<b>Just a snowboarder who lives in the igloo at vivid who goes out on a quest to find food whilst taking in the sites of the festival.<b>

I would like to say a big thanks to Scott Gallagher for helping me shoot this. check him out at http://www.flickr.com/photos/scottplaysbase/

Thanks to Redjames for using his old snowboard . . . clip turned out well

Haha Dark! That video came out awesome!

That was an epic Vivid idea. I took my go-pro to the party to do a video but someone had stolen my memory card (was still in their laptop) so I couldn’t post. Good luck guys, may the best goggled person win smile

I tried to hitch to jindy today from St Peters and it didn’t work out downer  Three taxi’s stopped for me, I figured it might be a bit expensive haha

LOL nice one. Thats a really cool pic

thanks k2! here’s another with a taxi pulling in haha

photo cred goes to my girlfriend zoe