The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WIN Oakley Airbrake goggles + spare lens, worth $279.95

LOL that would be pricey I imagine

Just a tad!

On a side note a mate got a taxi from Home nighclub (Darling Harbour) to Shellharbour. Roughly $275 i think.

LeBron_MVP - 12 June 2012 03:02 AM

Just a tad!

On a side note a mate got a taxi from Home nighclub (Darling Harbour) to Shellharbour. Roughly $275 i think.

yeh but did he have goggles on?

finding that receipt in your pocket the next morning would have been a great feeling

CRACKERS - 12 June 2012 03:14 AM
LeBron_MVP - 12 June 2012 03:02 AM

Just a tad!

yeh but did he have goggles on?

That he did not!

Haha these entries are awesome. I really enjoyed Dark’s and jacobees’ entries. LOL

Love the photos, fmf. LOL

Bahahhaaa, some golden entries!!!!!

OAKLEY are gonna pull their support once they see how weird you guys really are!!!!! LOL

Cmon boxy you are getting lazy, is this comp closed or what?!

Blizz I think the administrator powers that rider gave him are getting to his head;p he thinks he can do what ever he
wants 2 hehe

This contest closed on Tuesday, June 12th, 2012 at 11:59pm (AEST) as per the terms and conditions. smile

We were planning on announcing the winner tomorrow, however Oakley Australia already emailed us the winner this morning.

So without further ado…

The winner of this contest is jacobees. Congratulations!

Oakley Australia felt jacobees embarrassed himself the most and really demonstrated what the contest was all about. His video was funny and very well done.

They also mentioned Darkclouds097’s entry was their second place choice and his video was also very funny. Unfortunately there was no runner up prize for this contest but well done anyway.

jacobees, please email promo(at)boardworld.com.au to claim your goggles.

Congrats mate!

lanox - 13 June 2012 10:17 PM

Blizz I think the administrator powers that rider gave him are getting to his head;p he thinks he can do what ever he
wants 2 hehe

I’ll keep a close eye on him.  cool mad

Congrats jacobees! shaka

Well done jacobees!!!!!  dance

Congrats mate!