The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

New contest. Big prize. Starts now. Sponsor a Member.

This was something we were going to run during the season but we’ll do one now pre-season for the fun of it.

Prize: $300 in prizes for sponsor, $300 in prizes for the new member. I’ll explain.

The contest is: Sponsor a new Member

The idea is you introduce someone new to the forums. Introduce them to the forums and show them the way. The new member who best integrates into the community (i.e. gets involved, is interesting and has fun, drops some knowledge etc will all count), will win the prize for themselves and the member who introduced them.

Get your new member friends to introduce themselves in the ‘Welcome to Boardworld’ thread. Tell them to mention who introduced them to the forums.

The contest starts now and runs till the first day of winter. This contest closes on June 1st, 2012, at 11:00pm AEST.

I am starting this as of April 1st, 2012. Any new members who joined this month because of a friend are in the running. Just make sure they post in the welcome thread and mention it.

OK, get cracking… cool smile

Hmm to create an account called “British Cockell” and start hitting on K2 and say that I introduced him…

Hey Mizu you want to play double life on boardworld… let me know we can win.

We can trace IP addresses but let’s hope it doesn’t come down to that. raspberry

rider26 - 13 April 2012 06:05 AM

We can trace IP addresses but let’s hope it doesn’t come down to that. raspberry

pffft u think u will outsmart this nerd ..... raspberry

i will proxy the shit out of your ip address tracker haha

Proxy account… or work only account… or phone only account… or hack riders account… or sponsor a google spam bot…. or what if I sponsor someone from work. or from home raspberry

deanobruce - 13 April 2012 06:19 AM

i will proxy the shit out of your ip address tracker haha

Haha go for it. It will be super funny watching you nerds talk to yourselves. LOL wink

Who you calling a nerd Ms… damn i forgot that female figure skaters name.

Yamaguchi?

Interesting concept for a contest.. ..

If only I knew some other snowboarders!

I’ve got a split personality!!!!! Does that count?????

Mizu Kuma - 13 April 2012 06:49 AM

It could count but then you face very big problem
You can’t contribute any knowledgeable input on here. smile

lanox - 13 April 2012 07:13 AM
Mizu Kuma - 13 April 2012 06:49 AM

It could count but then you face very big problem
You can’t contribute any knowledgeable input on here. smile

That hasn’t stopped me so far, lano!!!!!

Got my bro on here last night! He didn’t mention my username in his intro, shall I get him to edit it or does sayin my sister count?!?