The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sticker Contest 2010

yeah ill need the stickers s0o i can enter the comp [= only 11 more posts to go

i love stickers :D
so then i dont have to graffiti

Don’t graffiti… tagging stuff looks so ugly and ruins your town.

Actual graffiti art on non-public objects though is awesome.

Ok, first photo… Had to put one on my board smile Other 2 will go somewhere more creative!

And a CLOSE UP just for good measure.

OK… we are now accepting member’s postal addresses to send the stickers to. The details of the contest will be announced in the next few days, but we are going to start sending out the stickers now. The sticker contest is only being advertised on the forums and in the promotions area.

Please send your full name and postal address to: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

We are looking forward to seeing your entries. Nice start tjswish! smile

hey Jeremy,

is there a way of uploading photos straight from hard drive??

Cheers
Vlad

Hey Vlad, no they need to be uploaded to the internet. I use http://www.imageshack.us - you don’t need an account.

Just shot an email through. Got a couple of ideas already so hopefully I can pull them off haha raspberry

wow this looks really great!!
i need 80 more posts.

OK um if i put one in a real obscure spot and toke a picture of it and posted it up here. how are i to prove it was me that put it there?

now need 79 smile

look ive just realised a legit question here…. with subscribing to different threads, i can only have one subscription at a time. when i subscribe it will overwrite the existing one..

does anyone else have this problem ???
..or is this just how it works?

its really annoying trying to find threads again lol

Hmmm I’ll look into that. Shouldn’t happen.

You don’t need 100 posts to get stickers. Just send us your address: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

and thst’s my baby, my board

PS thanx for the link Jeremy

rider26 - 20 June 2010 08:00 AM

You don’t need 100 posts to get stickers. Just send us your address: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Ive gone round subscribing to things and it seems to be working properly now. ill let you know if it happens again.

And oh really, thats awesome! ill send u an email.

DannyB - 20 June 2010 10:01 AM
rider26 - 20 June 2010 08:00 AM

Ive gone round subscribing to things and it seems to be working properly now. ill let you know if it happens again.

Dammit, now its only letting me have two subscriptions at a time and ive forgotten what it wrote over….