The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sticker Contest 2010

We’re looking into this for you. It seems to be working for me. I’ll let you know what we find out.

Pretty keen on the comp this year, hopefully see the stickers in some cool places.

Do you reckon you could send some stickers singapore way? I could spread come confusion within the country. “Wait. Snowboarding….what’s that?”

golfpunklegend - 23 June 2010 03:46 AM

Do you reckon you could send some stickers singapore way? I could spread come confusion within the country. “Wait. Snowboarding….what’s that?”

haha nice, might open up a new market

The sticker was there, but taken down very quick, but I wonder how long the sign will even be there after tonight!!!

Sorry for the poor quality, but yes it does say “The Hon Kevin Rudd MP, Prime Minister”

haha great work grin

Awesome work snowcrazy !!!!!

I am devastated that that sign isn’t there anymore… :’-(

I have no idea what to target next now, there isn’t anything much bigger in canberra then Parliament House!

Haha that’s awesome!

The prizes are set and the contest is live. Start sending through your postal addresses.

Longevity, well that rules my entry out! Surely some brownie points for uniqueness!? LOL tongue laugh

This sounds like a awesome contest smile, just sent out for some stickers, can’t wait to get them. got some awesome ideas. When does this competition close?

Entries close at 11:59pm on Sunday, August 15, 2010 (AEST).

Which gives me like 6 hours to post after I get back from NZ…

Just cleaned my car of all the dirt and dust so i thought it was a good place to start my stickering!

Awesome! Thanks for doing that K2_SCS.  grin