The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Shout out to our new sponsor - 24 Skateboards

TJswish - 27 September 2011 06:09 AM

I just saw 2 posts mentioning it and thought there was some promo… I’d visit Newcastle for a free deck, got some mates up there I could visit.

Oi

u got enough Free Stuff atm raspberry

Haha, yes on the 24th we launch the company in Newcastle and did a massive product giveaway ! I’m sure there will
Be more to come wink

Hey Fenno,

My board arrived today. Cheers for sending that out. Stoked, looks rad.

Have to say your board has been getting a lot of positive comments this week when I took it down to Knox Skate Park, Vic. Few guys started chatting to me cos of my Boardworld tshirt and noticed my board and started askin questions. They had a roll and really liked the feel of it. All commented on how awesome the huge concave was on it! I mentioned the tour day on 4th Dec at Riverside and pretty sure they will be going.

Thanks again
Brad

Ive been skating one of your boards for awhile now and I LOVE IT! the pop is sick and its durable :D and definately getting that 2 boards and tape for $85 seriously omg thats awesome!!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 18 November 2011 09:32 AM

Hey Fenno,

My board arrived today. Cheers for sending that out. Stoked, looks rad.

Have to say your board has been getting a lot of positive comments this week when I took it down to Knox Skate Park, Vic. Few guys started chatting to me cos of my Boardworld tshirt and noticed my board and started askin questions. They had a roll and really liked the feel of it. All commented on how awesome the huge concave was on it! I mentioned the tour day on 4th Dec at Riverside and pretty sure they will be going.

Thanks again
Brad

Thanks for the positive feedback and great to hear you are loving it!

BenQuinn - 19 December 2011 09:09 AM

Ive been skating one of your boards for awhile now and I LOVE IT! the pop is sick and its durable :D and definately getting that 2 boards and tape for $85 seriously omg thats awesome!!

Hey Ben Thats the plan to keep them cheap affordable and the best quality! its just great to hear so many people are liking it!

Got the board today, set it up, went for a little skate.
I’ve always rode a warm pressed board and I’m still getting used to this board and so far I’m loving the feel of the deck. The grip tape is nice and grippy and sticks to your feet. Popped some nice ollies on it too. I think I like cold pressed boards now smile Feels nicer and more comfortable!

Keep up the good work guys!