The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Shout out to our new sponsor - 24 Skateboards

We would like to give a shout out to our new sponsors, 24 Skateboards. We are so stoked to be working with these guys!

You can find them on Facebook here.

http://www.24skateboards.com (new website dropping soon)

Please welcome them to Boardworld and our community. cool smile

About 24 Skateboards:

24 Skateboards is a skateboarding company based in Australia. We are a company built by skateboarders for skateboarders. We have spent the last 6 years developing our Boards, Wheels, Bearings and Grip Tape to be the best that we can find.  24 skateboards was established in 2004 with the aim of providing a new edge to skateboarding and exposing the image that skateboarding is really about “fun chilled times”. We are always updating and making our products better but rest assured if you are riding 24 you are riding the best that we can find! Our products are always put through our unique three stage process. This three stage process ensures that by the time a 24 product reaches you, it is guaranteed to serve you well in the streets, parks or on the Mega Ramp.

Are you guys around 7 days a week????

Good Shit, 24!!!!! Welcome to the Boardworld Family!!!!!  cool grin

Welcome to Boardworld, 24 Skateboards!  rocker

Nice!

Welcome 24 yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww   shaka

Thanks for the warm welcome. We are really looking forward to working with the Boardworld crew and you guys in the forums, we have some killer things in progress at the moment and are keen to hear your feedback. We believe that this is a massive step for 24 and yes we are around 7 days a week hahah! Cheers!

I’m I the only one who is stoked off my chops!!?? more skatingggg yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww!!!

Awesome just I need a new deck and I’m always keen to try something new! grin and 2 boards + grip for $85 is a pretty sweet deal surprised

Yep! Free shipping as well to anywhere in AUS.

Nice work 24. I hope you get some love man, I remember a lot of kids aren’t stoked on Aussie brands. They always want the big coporate American brands that cheap out on construction and don’t pass on the savings.
Welcome aboard guys.

fenno - 26 September 2011 01:36 PM

Yep! Free shipping as well to anywhere in AUS.

2 boards and grip for $85! and free shipping? I think I love you

Devo I don’t live in Newcastle and I can’t get a free board haha :(

Awesome!

when do i get my free deck?

wink

Caboose - 27 September 2011 05:35 AM

Awesome!

wink

I don’t see anything anywhere that they are giving out free decks?

TJswish - 27 September 2011 05:36 AM
Caboose - 27 September 2011 05:35 AM

Awesome!

wink

I don’t see anything anywhere that they are giving out free decks?

Thats why the winky face was there wink

I just saw 2 posts mentioning it and thought there was some promo… I’d visit Newcastle for a free deck, got some mates up there I could visit.

TJswish - 27 September 2011 06:09 AM

I just saw 2 posts mentioning it and thought there was some promo… I’d visit Newcastle for a free deck, got some mates up there I could visit.

On their website they said “Get down to Empire Skatepark, Newcastle today 12pm to come for a skate and get some free boards.”
Too bad I live in Darwin :(