The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Ozgirl’s Mini RTW Adventure

Coffee after this? LOL Haha nice one Kim. More edits on the way?

Interesting track choice. Never picked you for a Slim Shady fan. wink

Haha!

Thanks! The funny story about that is that at the bottom Helen said to me do wanna grab coffe. We told the boys to go off and do another run…. nothing was really said about it. finney was like “whateve’s”

Anyway back at Finney’s that night we watched the whole clip (40mins worth) of that one run from beginning to end and some bits were boring so it not like we all paid attention to the whole 40mins but Finney was at the exact moment I said that and was all “so the coffee was pre planned!!”

Oh and yeah more edits on the way and to finish the Whistler TR. Although the first two days were the most eventful.

I just don’t know how to break down the edits from each section.

Oh and yeah the song choice, at first I think I heard eye of the tiger on the radio or something and thought it would make a good edit for that day. Then I looked to see if I had it on my phone and I had this version (yes i do have v random music tastes!). And I realised that it was even more awesome! It got me so pumped to make an edit.

I love the beginning… the shitty couple of second clip would have been unuseable! But it goes so well I think!

I can’t just edit for the sake of an edit - I have to have some thoughts in my head and sometimes I make it work around a song and others I have a story to tell and then look for a song to suit.

This is why i am struggling with other edits - I need the idea/story to form in my head first!

thats awesome kim ! cheese

just a fook load jealous tho LOL