The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

New BW article: Snowboarding Sponsorship - Part 1

Hey guys,

We have started work on THE INDUSTRY section of the website. The first article is Snowboarding Sponsorship. Part one covers: What it is and how to prepare.

Check out the article and if you have any questions or comments please reply in this thread.

Part 2 will be coming in the next few days.

Good article, look forward to reading part two.

Nice article.

IMO, we should create a magazine with members from the site, pictures from the contests and some of the articles and get it published. How cool would it be to have your pic in a magazine to keep on your coffee table. How much would something like that cost? Maybe we could get some of the sponsors to put some adverts in and get it paid for. Make a few hundred copies and members could hand them out on the mountain. (I could give out 100 copied easily if you finished your day at say 4pm and then grabbed the copies and handed them out on the way to the carpark.) Easy exposure for the website, the brands and members get to be in an awesome magazine!

I don’t even care if its not feasible, I think I might draw up some mock ideas for the hell of it raspberry

Hows this look for an idea?

Obviously we would need to get approval for something like this to happen but it would be so awesome!

Title page:

Contents: