The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Pages coming up blank

Hey Boss,

A few times today this happened to me on iPhone, Macbook and PC.

I click on a thread and it goes to a page at the end which is completely blank.

here is photo of what happened.

Azz has experienced the same

I have come across the problem on that above thread and the daily chat so far smile

i am getting the same…

Yep same was happening to me earlier on the latest purchase thread. Occurring on both android tablet and chrome browser on PC.

You me too.

Earlier on the lastest purchase thread and just now on the best thing on the internet thread

Hi guys sorry about this one.

It looks to be something clunky in the ‘pagination’ (which I didn’t write).

Just going to park this for the time being :( It’ll be fixed in the new site I’m certain.

I’m having posts vanish after posting on these blank pages.

spaz, can you be more specific? So you’re on the blank page and you click ‘fast reply’ or ‘post reply’ - then you ‘submit post’ and nothing happens? Please let us know.

Best thing you have seen on the internet thread just came up blank for me.  I hit post reply, put in an image, but when i hit post I got the blank screen again.  But the image shows as the last post of the previous page - is the blank page just pretending to be a blank page?

(i think i just confused myself)

Don’t know if this helps, but when i edited the post, when I hit update the blank screen came back, had to go to previous page to see post

Yep, the same is happening for me. We will try to fix this ASAP.

Your post is probably posted, just a couple of pages back.

Very sorry about this guys. Hopefully nacho comes up with something soon.

This just happened in the photo thread.

Had to go back two pages to see your post Rider.

Worried people who are not regular poster are going to give up if the majority of posts do this!

Nacho seems to think it is not something he can fix (as said above :-( )

I know.  shut eye

Working to get this fixed ASAP. Please bear with us.

Im having the same problem in the photo comp thread too

So annoying, getting over it very quickly, howse the brains trust coming along with this issue guys?  Any closer to a resolution?

nacho is trying to fix the problem first thing this morning. Please hang in there.

Hi guys,

I’ve recalculated the forums which may fix it - if it continues I’ll have to investigate further.

I’m monitoring it actively today.