The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Pages coming up blank

Just out of interest, do you guys have a rough ETA on the new site?

Aiming for the new year. We still have a lot of work to do. I think it will be worth the wait - it’s a big step forward.

rider26 - 06 November 2012 10:47 PM

Still happening.

https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/6087/P330/

yeah its still happening…

not sure what is going on at the moment i am getting rendom stuff.

1) posts not displaying when i submit.
2)Blank Pages
3)same think when hit quick reply although lot less then what i had before.

its not all the time, for some of the things i mentioned above.

lanox - 06 November 2012 11:12 PM

Does it post but redirect you to one of the blank pages, or is it not posting at all?

There are quite a few threads that have been coming up blank for me regularly.

rider26 - 06 November 2012 11:31 PM
lanox - 06 November 2012 11:12 PM

Does it post but redirect you to one of the blank pages, or is it not posting at all?

well i would hit submit and then page refreshes and my post is not there, i hit back on then i post again and it shows up.

but this does not happen all the time…

I’m getting a lot of pages not appearing at all (not even those that I have posted), eg. I click on the link from the main Forums page to a particular post and the page has no messages at all on it.

You normally just have to go back a page.

Wouldn’t it be ironic if this thread wasn’t working.  tongue laugh

We know what’s going on and we have a fix. This issue should be fixed soon. I will keep you informed.

for me, it’s just the snowboard photo contest that’s not showing up. Could this be a ploy to delay the announcing of the winners? big surprise

Winners were announced

Yeah they have been announced but last i saw you had to click back multiple pages to see the winner

page 20 you will find it

The winners are announced on this page: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/6087/P285/

Sorry about that, Gamblor.

This will all be fixed very soon. We know the problem. We have a fix. nacho is working on it right now.