The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Problems with the site, fixes, update. Please read.

Hey guys,

As you are probably aware, the forums have been having some issues lately. You have probably seen some weird stuff going on and experienced frustrating bugs and problems.

We have identified all the causes of these problems and nacho is working right now to fix everything. The site will probably go offline for a bit later tonight while all the fixes go through.

We want to apologise for all the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience and loyalty.

From here we are continuing to work hard in getting the new website up and running, which will fix any remaining issues and bring many new functions and fun stuff to the forums. It’s a huge build and it is taking some time. We are aiming for the start of the year. We are also going to throw a launch party when the new site is up.

Cheers,

Jez and nacho.

No Probs

No wucken furries shaka

Oooohhh did i hear party?!? LOL

Party? I’m in!!!

rider26 - 07 November 2012 05:36 AM

We are aiming for the start of the year. We are also going to throw a launch party when the new site is up.

Cheers,

Jez and nacho.

Where and when, I must be putting that on the to do list !!!!!

I’m here to party

I cant see “The best thing on the internet”
          “introduce your self to boardworld”
and a few others dude…..........

Also, a certain member re appeared recently. Spanish! can we get rid of him permanently? michelle

haha

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 07 November 2012 11:27 AM

Also, a certain member re appeared recently. Spanish! can we get rid of him permanently? michelle

haha

Yeah i seen that ay dude, what a jerk…... Just won’t give up!!

Warren Chapstick - 07 November 2012 11:14 AM

I cant see “The best thing on the internet”
          “introduce your self to boardworld”
and a few others dude…..........

Really? I can see them in Boardworld Social. Anyone else can’t see them?

Hey guys,

We are probably pulling the site down for an hour or two while nacho puts through all the fixes.

If the site is down, please try back in an hour.

Cheers,

BW Team.

yeah I haven’t been able to see the contents of those threads for a few days, either.

So if you click https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/762/ - you can’t see anything?

Or is it if you try to click into the last page or last reply? Because that’s the issue we are trying to fix today. If you click back a couple of pages (from the last page), you should be able to see the last posts.

Anyway, we definitely hope to have this resolved by the end of today.

Please let me know if you still can’t see the thread as per the instructions above.

It comes up (as per someone else’s screen shots from the other day) with everything except the messages in the thread. The background, logos, ads etc. I discovered if I click back to the previous page number, the page before works.
Not sure if its helpful or not but I’m always opening these threads after clicking ‘view new posts’.

Thanks cords. That’s exactly the problem we’re trying to fix. We are hoping it will be fixed by the end of today.

I couldn’t see the photo comp the last two times I looked. I click on the post and it just comes up with a blank bw page