The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The best thing you have seen on the internet today?

cords - 11 May 2012 08:21 AM

This is so sick. No matter how many times I watch this, I can’t quite get my head around it. I get it up until about half way through and then I’m lost. haha

hand drag 540. he ends up at 90 after 360 and pulls it back round which is where it gets confusing. Kinda sloppy there, but such a sick trick when someone pulls it off.

Tom scarr’s 1080

And at the end when it shows other similar vids there is further gold!

Crackers every morning.

Azz - 12 May 2012 08:21 AM

Damn those evil speed cameras.

jowow11 - 13 May 2012 05:20 AM

Crackers every morning.

what? i can see anything!

ah what! not sure why, I’ll have to go find it and post it again.

haha yep that was weird. I thought you were saying that you were talking to him on skype every morning and that was the best thing you’d seen on the internet each day. I was already feeling sorry for your poor, deluded soul. hahaha

This is a kid I used to teach. So good!

wow, the head movements and his arm wobbles look epic!

how good is the heart beating out of his chest, at the start? My mind was blown from that point on.
I know its probably a bit lame but it seriously makes an old teacher lady proud to see ex-students pursuing their passions. He’s put a LOT of hard work into practising this so I hope he nails it!

cords - 13 May 2012 11:41 PM

This is a kid I used to teach. So good!

You taught him everything he knows right Cords?

p.s. can’t believe you’re hitting 2000 posts do you get an honourary BW Sword or something?