The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The best thing you have seen on the internet today?

snowdragon - 10 May 2012 08:43 AM

blank stare  is that embarrassing??? sorry, I buy LOTS of stuff on request, never been asked to buy tampons… i feel a little left out actually.

I don’t get why it would be particularly embarrassing….someone talk me through the logic? I can’t imagine being that worried about something so mundane. What on earth could the random checkout chick be thinking anyway,  checkout chick- ‘wow this guy has a female friend’. Me- ’ how embarrassing’.

She could be thinking “THIS GUY has a female friend?”

Well emotified TJ LOL

High-five troll

CRACKERS - 10 May 2012 01:33 PM
snowdragon - 10 May 2012 08:43 AM

blank stare  is that embarrassing??? sorry, I buy LOTS of stuff on request, never been asked to buy tampons… i feel a little left out actually.

I don’t get why it would be particularly embarrassing….someone talk me through the logic? I can’t imagine being that worried about something so mundane. What on earth could the random checkout chick be thinking anyway,  checkout chick- ‘wow this guy has a female friend’. Me- ’ how embarrassing’.

Three cheers for a mature response from Crackers!!!

love high five trolling
BRILLIANT

But why is it “trolling”?

deanobruce - 11 May 2012 02:49 AM

haha that is good!

chucky - 11 May 2012 02:16 AM

The guy talks about that in the comments.  He is asking for follow up questions wink!

‘it’s a really hilarious video, but explain to me how this is trolling in? the slightest?’

qasdwer 6 hours ago 2

Gladly! “In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts [...] in an online community [...], with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. [...] media attention in recent years? has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing provocative actions, outside of an online context.”

In the slightest, I am doing the provoking and disrupting, outside of an online context.

I will now be taking follow-up questions.’

pinstripe hoodie

CRACKERS - 11 May 2012 03:03 AM
chucky - 11 May 2012 02:16 AM

The guy talks about that in the comments.  He is asking for follow up questions wink!

‘it’s a really hilarious video, but explain to me how this is trolling in? the slightest?’

qasdwer 6 hours ago 2

Gladly! “In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts [...] in an online community [...], with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. [...] media attention in recent years? has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing provocative actions, outside of an online context.”

In the slightest, I am doing the provoking and disrupting, outside of an online context.

I will now be taking follow-up questions.’

That guy’s kidding himself.

This is so sick. No matter how many times I watch this, I can’t quite get my head around it. I get it up until about half way through and then I’m lost. haha

Mudhoney - 11 May 2012 03:34 AM

pinstripe hoodie

Yeah shaka

I want one smile

cords - 11 May 2012 08:21 AM

This is so sick. . .

Sure, triple corks etc. are impressive, but I just LOVE quirky moves like this! That’s all about 100% FUN!