The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Post your videos here.

cords - 27 April 2012 04:10 AM
spaz - 26 April 2012 07:59 PM
cords - 26 April 2012 12:58 AM
spaz - 25 April 2012 11:18 PM

Which version of FCP jowjow?

Hey cords, how old is Verity?

Why do you ask? I’m intrigued! haha

I keep an eye on the young crew. Have helped some turn pro over the years.

you have?? Do tell! Whom and how?

In answer to your original question, she turned 30 last October.

oh 30.. I she single smile

Photo’s and vid of Tora in her fist season breaking into the pro areana, Charles Beckensale’s first vid for sponsorship, edited Jono Brauer’s spono vid as he went pro… I wont go on - wouldn’t want to name drop wink

Ay guys, thought I’d share our end of season vid from the Canadian 11/12 season. Looking forward to some quality Aus riding hopefully in a month or two!

Enjoy:

Alaska 2012.

RAD^^^ i so want to go to alaska

tomstott - 16 May 2012 10:05 PM

Alaska 2012.

That is a really really good vid! nice riding and snow as well!

Sick edit fromoz! Loved the soundtrack.

Recently while skating been just mucking round and fliming on my iPhone. Now im hooked on it. Downloaded iMovie for iPhone and another edit program. And just making fun little edits of us just mucking round. No serious lines or anything, just us enjoying skating.
I am going to buy a fisheye/macro/wide/tele lense kit for my iPhone as well as a cam caddie for it so it wont be so shakey and can actually take advantage of the iPhones filming capabilities (seeing I dont have a good cam, or a comp to edit footage on)

Croydon Night Sesh

Slack Ass Sunday Session @ Skatepark Of Melbourne

Looks like ya havin fun, Teach!!!!!

Rock the Casbah!!!!!  rocker

thanks mate, haha how good is that song!

Yeah, brings back memories of my childhood!!!!! Hahahaaaa!!!!!

So finally after a few months of riding around North America, I had a month of catching trains and busses through central U.S.A. to check it all out and go on some adventures (I feel it was a valid reason for not being able to post too much on here!).
During that time I managed to put together this video of our snowboarding adventures from Montana, to B.C. to Alberta. Hope you like it smile

(O.K. for now Vimeo won’t let me embed it so here is the link and I’ll try and get it embedded into this asap)

https://vimeo.com/43431974

Hey jowow11, I fixed the embed for you. You only need the numbers after the vimeo.com/

Hit ‘EDIT’ on your post to see how I did it.

jowow11 - 05 June 2012 04:59 AM

Nice one! not many vids with so many locations floating around!

jowow11 - 05 June 2012 04:59 AM

Big Ups on the true vibe track, i played a show with them once they are the “realest” coolest guys around