The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Post your videos here.

Which version of FCP jowjow?

Hey cords, how old is Verity?

Turbaned turtle - 10 April 2012 06:55 PM
deanobruce - 10 April 2012 02:52 AM
Kroooler - 09 April 2012 10:40 PM

EVERYONE should check out my youtube channel ^_^
im just starting to make them, but i got plenty more coming.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kroooler/videos

Make me…

We all know he already has. You can’t resist clicking the link raspberry

No i actually havent, now way in hell im going to go view some kids videos that just joined up and his first post is sayin “hey check out my youtube” with no other information. If he said what they are about, introduced himself in the intro thread or actually posted on here i might have. But the simple fact he has jumped on, posted once with links to his video’s and not returned is the simple reason why im not looking at them.

spaz - 25 April 2012 11:18 PM

Why do you ask? I’m intrigued! haha

I use Sony Vegas, Jowow. I think its version 10 platinum or some shizzle. I don’t do anything fancy at all with it but I like it. Any day at snow park is a GOOD day. It is my favourite place on the whole planet & I’m still coming to terms with the fact that its unlikely I’ll be riding there this season because my uni commitment (5 subjects!) is going to be so ridiculous next semester.

I think they actually already do run a pirate day in september sometime! I think I remember seeing something about it last year. They probably heard about the success of the one that runs at Selwyn. hahahaha It might have just been a one off, though?

and V has sick style. Nice and controlled most of the time. There was better footage of her from later in the pirate afternoon and she was tail tapping a lot of those rails and another follow cam where she did all the rails in that park but apparently the Ministry of Reliability somehow misplaced/deleted or lost the footage!

deanobruce - 25 April 2012 11:57 PM
Turbaned turtle - 10 April 2012 06:55 PM
deanobruce - 10 April 2012 02:52 AM
Kroooler - 09 April 2012 10:40 PM

EVERYONE should check out my youtube channel ^_^
im just starting to make them, but i got plenty more coming.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kroooler/videos

Make me…

We all know he already has. You can’t resist clicking the link raspberry

No i actually havent, now way in hell im going to go view some kids videos that just joined up and his first post is sayin “hey check out my youtube” with no other information. If he said what they are about, introduced himself in the intro thread or actually posted on here i might have. But the simple fact he has jumped on, posted once with links to his video’s and not returned is the simple reason why im not looking at them.

Pretty sure ya get a shout out in one of the vids?????

Yo spaz, 10.0.1 what is your verdict on Final Cut Pro, used it much? Any helpful hints?

I like your edits Cords, always fun to watch even when you’re not on your arse wink

I don’t care about anyone else’s Pirate Day, our day is the authentic original Pirate Experience!

You should totally come do uni here, my work rate has dropped a billion per cent but my marks have sky rocketed because it seems they don’t give a crap about teaching degrees over here and give out the most lenient marks ever…

Save your money for Sweden land though, totally would be worth it smile

Thanks. I like making them. Can you believe I found a song where they sing “verity” ?? hahaha was a triple j unearthed dude and I heard it one arvo driving home from school last year. I tried to keep the song a secret from v cos I knew I was gonna make this clip at some point but I was too excited and played it to her on the way to the snow. haha

I can’t wait for Sweden - just frustrated and not being able to organise any details of it. I’m so amped to do another season. It will be a fitting reward for my year of being boring and doing uni.

well this is my way of being boring and going to uni wink

Still yet to find a song in english about me haha still working on it!

Yeah me either. I have one in Swedish, though! haha.

Its pretty dorky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MtUyNN2JPI

the chorus says “I want to be yours, Margareta. I want you to know, only be yours, Margareta, I want you to know etc etc. That is about as good as it gets.

I cant imagine Verity actually showing someone that video based purely on the song though…..its pretty corny you must admit.

haha no of course I wouldn’t expect her to do that. She probably won’t ever show anyone anyway - except her family (she gathered them all for the premiere before she even watched it once herself haha)....so I figure it is up to me to share her skills with the world.

cords - 26 April 2012 12:58 AM

I keep an eye on the young crew. Have helped some turn pro over the years.

jowow11 - 26 April 2012 03:58 AM

Yo spaz, 10.0.1 what is your verdict on Final Cut Pro, used it much? Any helpful hints?

I like your edits Cords, always fun to watch even when you’re not on your arse wink

I don’t care about anyone else’s Pirate Day, our day is the authentic original Pirate Experience!

You should totally come do uni here, my work rate has dropped a billion per cent but my marks have sky rocketed because it seems they don’t give a crap about teaching degrees over here and give out the most lenient marks ever…

Save your money for Sweden land though, totally would be worth it smile

Been using FCP for over 10years. FCP10 is a whole new program I haven’t played with - very different to Final Cut Studio (which FCP is bundled in). FCP10 is more like iMovie with pro features. Quicktime Pro and Compressor are major benefits.

You should find FCP10 (X) very user friendly and straight forward. It’s what rider uses (I believe).

Correction I’m sure rider uses Final Cut Express.

spaz - 26 April 2012 07:59 PM
cords - 26 April 2012 12:58 AM

I keep an eye on the young crew. Have helped some turn pro over the years.

you have?? Do tell! Whom and how?

In answer to your original question, she turned 30 last October.

cords - 25 April 2012 07:46 AM

I put this up in the Girl’s only section as well. Its a vid I just made of my friend V as a bday present (only 5mths late!), as she doesn’t have much footage of herself. She’s a member on here but hasn’t posted much…and she seems keen to go to the Shred! Hope you all enjoy it

Nice style with the buttery spins!!!!!  shaka