The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What are your goals this season?

I’d like to land a back 3 off a jump this year, land some front 1s and maybe 3s?

I’m pretty stoked with my progress in getting my ‘almostindy’ no-grabs really steezed out.

my goal is two strap a snowboard to my feet and to see real snow for the first time, haha ill be making this goal a reality in three weeks. so pumped

Sukah - 20 July 2011 10:42 PM

my goal is two strap a snowboard to my feet and to see real snow for the first time, haha ill be making this goal a reality in three weeks. so pumped

Hell yeah Sukah hope all goes well for you and strom mate, make sure you take heaps of deep heat lol

My goals are to get a clean 360 grab off the high noon jumps at thredbo….. Any helpers?  red face  cool smile

Warren Chapstick - 21 July 2011 02:24 AM

My goals are to get a clean 360 grab off the high noon jumps at thredbo….. Any helpers?  red face  cool smile

Start smaller? Spin backside, so you can easily spot your landing in the second half of your spin?

chucky - 21 July 2011 02:28 AM

Start smaller? Spin backside, so you can easily spot your landing in the second half of your spin?

Go big or go home Chucky cool grin

Any helpers?  red face  cool smile

http://youtu.be/K0dx4qT4wrQ

AJ2theC - 21 July 2011 02:46 AM

Any helpers?  red face  cool smile

http://youtu.be/K0dx4qT4wrQ

Cheers AJ2theC ive got the dvd man cool smile

Warren Chapstick - 21 July 2011 02:45 AM
chucky - 21 July 2011 02:28 AM

Go big or go home Chucky cool grin

Hehe, my knees are blown, so no big hucky parky spinny stuff for me. Besides, I’m too much of a pussy anyway. smile

Warren Chapstick - 21 July 2011 02:20 AM

Hell yeah Sukah hope all goes well for you and strom mate, make sure you take heaps of deep heat lol

Hahahah deep heat you reckon, lucky ill have my lady friend to apply the lotion, LOL
my little bro is coming with us so its looking to be a good weekend none of us have boarded but we grew up at the local skatepark, its going to be interesting to see the differences in the two sports.

enjoy walking around like you have a pole up your arse for 3 or so days after you leave the snow! entire body muscle soreness is fuuuuuuun

Sukah - 21 July 2011 06:24 AM

Hahahah deep heat you reckon, lucky ill have my lady friend to apply the lotion, LOL
my little bro is coming with us so its looking to be a good weekend none of us have boarded but we grew up at the local skatepark, its going to be interesting to see the differences in the two sports.

Hahahaha well when she puts the lotion just make sure she doesnt put it to close to the old fella lol…..
If ya can stake man you’ll pick it up in no time shaka

Sukah - 21 July 2011 06:24 AM

Hahahaha well when she puts the lotion just make sure she doesnt put it to close to the old fella lol…..
If ya can stake man you’ll pick it up in no time shaka

Ahhh!!!!! Get ready for the addiction Sukah!!!!!  cool grin

And like deano says, the pain that goes with it!!!!! I found that alcohol soothes that though!!!!!