The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your Quiver — Post your ride here!

My new setup is
09 Lib Tech skate banana 159
08 Ride EX bindings
08 Vans Probo Boots,

Im thinking next year may have to go new boots, they are super comfy just not sure if they are giving me the support I might need.

09 Nitro autumn shield
08 k2 charm bindings
08 Northwave devine SL boots

..soon to upgrade to K2 vvvrocker and virtue bindings..can’t wait! I love all things new smile

Well, since the SoHe season has started, how about you guys put up your new purchases?

Here’s an old pic of mine since I’m in the NoHe and everything is in storage.

left to right
old burton bmc (rock board) 62
custom x 64
fish ltd 60 (now sold - I’ll miss you)
noboard fish 60
malolo 62

not pictured: frontier 66
Should be getting a Prior split and a 54 K2 travis Parker (wild style base) from friends before next season. If I do pick up an ‘11 Burton Sherlock then the malolo will prob be sold too

Dude, the BMC boards were the shiz. What year model is that? I think they stopped making them in about 2002/3? Anyway, that’s a nice quiver you have there. wink

It’s an 01/02. It’s lost alot of it’s flex but that board still rips at high speeds. No chatter whatsoever. Had to get used to the super narrow waist though. It’s good in pow too.

A great resource for looking up old burton boards:

http://burton.emptybottleworks.com/

What a sick website! My first snowboard purchase: 2002 Burton Custom Limited Issue

Looking for a new board leaning towards getting a nidecker blade and i need new bindings too. Got new 32 boots

My Current deck for this year is:
Capita Green Machine (10 Model - 154) - Union Contacts (10 Model) - 32 Prospects (09 Model)

Other decks at my house:
Forum Scallywag (10 Model - 155)
Rossignol District (08 Model I think - 150)
Force Covert (08 Model - 154) (Board from Melbourne, really good board for the price I paid)

And boards I haven’t even ridden which we got cheap for friends:
Lamar Cruiser (08 Model - 157 (but the holes are way too close together, don’t know why))
Craine Sports (Aldi brand - 155 (stiff as a Custom X with absolutely no tech lol. People have successfully ridden it though)

And we got 2 pairs of Ride boots, T9 bindings, Force bindings, Aldi bindings, Lamar bindings.

smile - 6 boards, 3 boots, 5 bindings, 3 jackets, 3 pants, 2 decent goggles, 2 decent gloves, 1 helmet

And a pic of my baby for kicks smile

I fixed the image for you. Just use http://www.imageshack.us when uploading photos, then select the option to resize to 800x600 - it’s perfect for the forums. smile

1st board - Burton Custom 08/09 Southern hemisphere limited edition with EST’s (Sold it to a mate after returning from whistler)
2nd board - 08/09 K2 WWW 152 - Ride EX
3rd Board - 10/11 YES typo 156 - Ride Contrabands

as for boots.. rode with my old burton hails until they packed out too much even with 2 lots of J bars in there and just upgraded to some 09/10 hail coalitions this season.

My wall of K2 haha,
Left is my new K2 2011 Parkstar with K2 Indys
Right is my K2 WWW ‘08 with K2 Formulas

i need to slap some boardworld stickers onto them tho tongue wink
only problem with the www is its topsheet is ptex and the stickers struggle to stay on

whered u get the board wall holder things from K2 ??

nyteskye - 09 July 2010 02:51 AM

Its homemade mate.
Cheap as hell too, simply just a bit of wood (unsused skirting from the wall/floor) and rubber door stops which are 1inch in depth and screwed into the wall. The board just hang in the rubber stoppers. ITs just painted the wall color and you cant really see it when boards are hanging.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 09 July 2010 03:46 AM
nyteskye - 09 July 2010 02:51 AM

Its homemade mate.
Cheap as hell too, simply just a bit of wood (unsused skirting from the wall/floor) and rubber door stops which are 1inch in depth and screwed into the wall. The board just hang in the rubber stoppers. ITs just painted the wall color and you cant really see it when boards are hanging.

niiice DIY… mite try that.. good stuff

thanks

rider26 - 05 July 2010 06:18 AM

Dude, the BMC boards were the shiz. What year model is that? I think they stopped making them in about 2002/3? Anyway, that’s a nice quiver you have there. wink

Ahh I had a Burton BMC back in 2003 also - rather liked that board! I actually sold it fore more then I bought it!

Prior to that I had the Burton FL Project which was the BMC equivalent around 1999/2000 smile