The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your Quiver — Post your ride here!

That is a sick board rack, very impressed, simple, cheap and easy to install.

great idea on the wall holder K2….

<3 the WWW.. same issue with the 08/09 weapon, lost a few stickers off it but love not having to have a stomp pad on the board grin

2010 GNU Street 152
2010 Ride Contrabands

Looking at getting a Bataleon Fun.Kink or Yes Typo for the next addition to the quiver.

Mizu Kuma - 10 July 2010 09:12 PM

I like it! ‘Your an Ideas man’ K2! I reckon ya could get away with boltin on some old skate wheels as well!

hahaa yea thats wat i thort they were at first.

Love the idea.

and i ride a 59 Burtun Uninc, 09. EST. Cartel bindings, mutlicoloured lol green blue pink. and Salomon F-DB boots.
the board really is a bit too long for my park side. but i love the mountain tho. im an allrounder.

Got my early Bday pressie!!

this is currently the only board i ride…never summer titan split…..it rocks..
bindings…spark rnd ignition ii bases with ride ex hardware
boots burton driver x…..nice lots of control

uphill mode….......time to split

Finally decided to post my quiver..
My 3 mistresses… The other half knows about the first two, yet to find out about the third… She may get jealous because I’ll be staring at her boob all day :D

Left to right:

2006/7? (not sure) Ride Crush DFC W/ Forum Platform V1.5 bindings
2009 Ride Prophet 158 W/ 2009 Ride Nrc bindings
2010 Libtech Jamie Lynn Pheonix 157 w/ 2010 Ride Delta MVMNT bindings

Can’t wait to ride that Phoenix out, she’s still in virgin condition…

Incredible photo!  surprised

Sorry about the photo quality it was taken on my iPhone.

From left to right -
148cm Rossi Zena - My first board and one I can’t bear to give away/sell. It’s now lent to friends who want to learn.
153cm Burton Gtwin - As you can see it’s still in it’s rap, I don’t know when I’ll ride it (maybe when there’s snow!) setting the bindings up on it now
143cm K2 Va Va Voom - Great park board, not set on it yet for all mountain. Need to give it another spin this season.
150cm Burton Feelgood ES - My current fav, it serves me so well. Whenever I go back to this board I fall in love with it all over again.

Yes, I know there’s not enough bindings in the pic! I’m currently setting up the Gtwin with some Burton Scribe ESt bindings. Trying to decide between the VVV and the Feelgood as to which board will get the other set of bindings.

the VVV is a rad board. Womens version of the WWW which is a fun as jib stick. once you get into the park and jibing you will love this board

miss popsicle - 16 July 2010 12:14 PM

is that the new vvv miss popsicle?

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 19 July 2010 10:44 AM

the VVV is a rad board. Womens version of the WWW which is a fun as jib stick. once you get into the park and jibing you will love this board

I’ve ridden it a couple of times early last season at both baw baw and hotham.
LOVED it at baw baw, heaps of fun on this hill.
Great for park!
My gripe with it is while riding it at Hotham and doing any ‘all mountain’ riding, think village loops/heavenly chair etc whenever I build up speed on it, it just starts to shudder/rattle under my feet. It doesn’t like being ridden at speed.

I took it to NZ last year but due to going heli boarding I decided to set up the feelgood again and just felt so much more comfortable on the feelgood. I didn’t take it to Canada this summer as it’s just too short (143cm).

Am going to set up my bindings on it again tonight and will hopefully head up to baw baw this weekend on it.

My Shredstickz…

Left to right:
2005 Burton Raven 163
2008 Lib Tech Mullet (Cambered) 156
1998 Burton Rippey “Mission” 156.5
2008 Lib Tech Travis Rice 153
2009 Lib Tech Skate Banana 152

Not pictured - 2010 Burton S-Series Splitboard, 162

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 19 July 2010 10:45 AM
miss popsicle - 16 July 2010 12:14 PM

is that the new vvv miss popsicle?

Yeh K2,

I used it on the weekend it was awesome!!! My first K2 and lovin it! Love NIKITA to…

awesome! is it a nikita colab? or you just like nikita and put stickers on it?