The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Grab for Swag Contest 2012

Did anyone (other than me) own SSX Tricky? Maybe I should bring the old xbox down for some virtual Squirrels lol

If only it wasn’t so heavy lol.

I was waiting for the swag comment to be made LOL

Hi all!
Please see below my entry into the FLYING SQUIRREL GRAB category for this contest.
This was shot off a log jam into fresh snow near Hotham in early Sept 2012. Sorry the image is a little blurry - was a little bit wet that day
Enjoy!

12 Sept 2012

This is my entry for the straight up grab section: some form of grabish sort of thing on the hotham park.

redfrog - 11 September 2012 01:23 PM

Hi all!
Please see below my entry into the FLYING SQUIRREL GRAB category for this contest.
This was shot off a log jam into fresh snow near Hotham in early Sept 2012. Sorry the image is a little blurry - was a little bit wet that day
Enjoy!

I’m glad to see some entries have started coming in for the various comps.  This shot is cool, also liked the 180 melon spaz!

No entries for best attempt….i would have thought this would be the easiest contest to enter ever!

Jordan - 13 September 2012 09:01 AM

This is my entry for the straight up grab section: Rocket air nose grabish sort of thing on the hotham park.

i think a rocket grab is a 2 handed nose grab

Nose Grab at Perisher, thanks to blizz for filming it grin

shaka nice work finney!

Yeh rocket is 2 handed nose grab,

Yeh Finney! Sick!

Yew finney!

yeewww sick as finney!! shaka

DylanV - 16 September 2012 08:27 AM
Jordan - 13 September 2012 09:01 AM

This is my entry for the straight up grab section: Rocket air nose grabish sort of thing on the hotham park.

i think a rocket grab is a 2 handed nose grab

haha yea thanks i have no idea what im talking about

are you alowed to remove an entry to enter in a different category?

As far as I understand you don’t have to decide what’s being entered into which catogary until judging time, but perhaps stating it when it’s not obvious would make it way easier. 

Which catogary were you thinking of enter your pic into?