The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Grab for Swag Contest 2012

Well my Flying squirrel off the pole jam will be one of the last on the go-pro before the battery ran out lol smile

TJswish - 20 August 2012 11:03 AM

Well my Flying squirrel off the pole jam will be one of the last on the go-pro before the battery ran out lol smile

I put the SD card in another cam after that but its ok ill find it…..the walk the plank pole jam- did I tell you that was the feature that they built for the day? Every one was doing really well on it. I wish I could have hit that.

I found another flying squirrel of yours though, pretty bad angle but you its all there.

Duane busted a few as well.

Yea but Duane > TJ in skill lol raspberry

im gonna dedicate a whole day to this comp and hopefully get a few flying squirrel bangers!!

Flying squirrel yeww

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2726/4404033641_db76084652.jpg

are you saying that is you in that photo?

interesting with the Pine trees in the background

very interesting.

edit, cause i couldnt see the pic

mitchgards - 31 August 2012 07:45 AM

Flying squirrel yeww

More info on the photo above.

Moz ‘Flying Squirrel’
Moz performs a flying squirrel, a trick that he learnt from the PS2 game SSX!
This photo was taken on December 9, 2009 using a Canon EOS 7D. in La Plagne, Rhone-Alpes, FR

Welcome to the forums “Moz”.......

naww you guys LOL

That photo has been on the net for ages. I saw it last year when searching for flying squirrel pics. LOL

Ok, I’ll throw this one up from the pirate day but it will probably be upgraded by a video or photo from the shred once we go smile

Lien Air - TJswish - 18th August 2012

Straight Grab

Not the best timing in the pic, but its just a simple straight grab from nz this season.

box to monkey straight air grabbing yew.  rocker