The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Grab for Swag Contest 2012

yeah the whole point of the comp (as far as I saw it) was for our members to have some fun trying some different tricks and try and win some prizes.

cords - 20 September 2012 10:44 AM

oh. I thought you had to put in an entry of yourself riding? Or at least the vid be of someone who is a member?

I could well be wrong but that was the impression I was under?

This is correct. The rider needs to submit their own entry.

Rick0889 - 20 September 2012 09:05 PM

aww damn, i didnt know the boarder had to be the member lol owell

you should just get them to sign up! That monkey grab is funny.

nah i should have gotten them to film me instead haha, i might have some good Crail grabs in my fottage somewhere, just cant be bothered to look lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YpSz7d4lgM&list=HL1348355645&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

bonus points for annihilation of the camera man?

mudman - 22 September 2012 11:12 PM

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YpSz7d4lgM&list=HL1348355645&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

bonus points for annihilation of the camera man?

This is a strong entry.

dont you have to have 50+ posts on your account?? or was this for some other comp?

Rick0889 - 23 September 2012 05:56 AM

dont you have to have 50+ posts on your account?? or was this for some other comp?

oh damn, thanks for letting me know i now have 7 days to rack up 40 something posts

You don’t need 50 post to enter. All the rules are in the first post.

Box Head - 03 July 2012 07:05 AM

WELCOME TO THE 2012 GRAB FOR SWAG CONTEST!

We will only send prizes free of charge to Australian postal addresses. We will also send prizes free of charge to New Zealand postal addresses if the entrant has Member or Team status by the end of the contest. You get Member status by having 50 or more posts on the Boardworld forums.

is that just for the free postage or am i not allowed to enter?

Your entry is sweet because you are a member of the forum, you posted it in this thread and your entry meets the criteria. If you win, your prizes will be sent free of charge if you live in Aus (that vid’s from Perisher right?). The 50+ posts is only required if you live in NZ, win and want free postage. If you win I hope you share some of the love with your mate you crunched!

ohhhh thats great haha makes sense now, that ones actually from hotham so im still all good with the postage. haha dont you worry i already felt guilty hel be getting some gifts if i win

Here are some of the pixels that make up the video for my entry LOL Still need to get my mate to track down the original footage.. downer

here’s one of my entries in grab for swag

edited by rider, thanks jez…  teacherboy

DylanV - 24 September 2012 10:16 AM

here’s one of my entries in grab for swag

edited by rider, thanks jez…  teacherboy