The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

And the award for the most hated vegetable goes to…..

Poll: What is your most hated vege?
Total Votes: 20
Brussel sprouts
Broccoli
Celery
Peas
Artichoke
Something else?

Also, against popular opinion, I can’t stand carrots

carrots at the bomb diggitty!@!@

i don’t mind fennel if its done right either
my mate used to eat it raw at snack….that i could not stand

By the sounds of it, you’d eat the crotch out of a dead donkey if it had been done right, humdinga?????

hahaha. I like carrots, but only if they are cooked so they are nice and soft. No crunchy carrots for cords!

There’s only two foods I don’t like….tomatoes(raw…like them cooked in dishes or sundried etc) and avocado. Everything else I love….a little too much wink

I love tomatoes!!!!! Whatever way they come!!!!!

Cheese and tomato on toasted artisan style bread, salt and pepper!!!!! The snack of Gods!!!!!

here is something weird about me. I love tomatoes…but I avoid the seeds. Cherry tomatoes are the devil incarnate! the idea of the bite and the bleeuchhh of seeds into your mouth just makes me want to spew.

Love the outside bit of normal tomatoes, though! I just cut all the seeds out when I’m making a salad. haha

Haven’t you got a thread about ya weird attributes?????

Coop3 - 03 July 2012 03:11 AM

There’s only two foods I don’t like….tomatoes(raw…like them cooked in dishes or sundried etc) and avocado. Everything else I love….a little too much wink

They are the 2 best vegetables (well ones a fruit but whatevs) available!

Mizu Kuma - 03 July 2012 03:25 AM

Haven’t you got a thread about ya weird attributes?????

haha - now there is an idea!

cords - 03 July 2012 01:48 AM

hahaha. I like carrots, but only if they are cooked so they are nice and soft. No crunchy carrots for cords!

I am the opposite. Can’t stand them cooked love them raw.

I used to get in trouble off mum for stealing the raw carrot when she was preping for dinner. One day i asked if i could just eat my dinner portion then and not serve any later. She agreed.

But man for a meat and 3 vege kinda family it did her poor head in only dishing up 2 vege (which i struggled to eat!)

I like carrots steamed, baked, raw and even pureed into soup!!!!!  drool

Had some yummy boiled carrots last night actually…boiled til they were super soft. yum!

LOL