The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Weekly Member Prizes 2012

djbeatz4life - 30 June 2012 06:37 PM

Dang. Guess it’ll be a few posts before I become a member. lol it’s all good though.

Welcome to the boards mate. Get in the social section and you’ll have 50 by the end of the week smile

dont tell him what to do TJ

Ooh, didn’t see the 50 posts minimum thing. Gotta get posting.

Awesome, I guess i’ll start posting quality goodness

Just looked through the sponsors. Oh man, this competition is great (Neff…be mine). Thanks BW smile

Good luck Xnonymous. hope i beat you though :D!!

It’s time to announce our first weekly winner.

Congratulations cords!

cords has been active in every section of the forums. She has started quality threads, helped members with answers to questions, posted content and has simply represented what this community is all about. She is definitely a deserving member for the first weekly member prize pack.

Well done cords! shaka

Please contact promo(at)boardworld.com.au to claim your prize.

yeah! nice one cords!

Congrats!

Woo cords!! shaka

Yeh cords! rocker

hahaha weeeeeee!

Thanks for that, rider. It is really appreciated. I’m pretty devo today because I thought I’d almost definitely be getting my first 2 days riding of the season in on friday and saturday but it all fell through and instead I’m going from the central coast to canberra and back all in one day on thursday….so close, yet so far.

this is a definite pick-me-up! Doesn’t quite replace snow time but still pretty bloody good! Thanks, guys. grin

p.s. Thanks to all the sponsors, that make the prize pack possible! yeah boardworld!

Nicely done cords! any plans on the prizes you want?

Good work cords!!! shaka

Thanks, TJ.

no idea! Jeremy said he’ll be able to send me an inventory of stuff I can choose from and I’m waiting to see what the Fyve/bw collab tall tees look like and same with the 3CS socks so I can choose which one I want out of those.