The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

A bet for Deano…

Early days mate, early days…

Lebron is on fire!

Biggest game of the season. 39 points and 9 rebounds in the 3rd quarter. Keep digging in, LeBron!

So Deano, you want a name change or a Miami Heat logo Facebook profile photo?

Haha well played mate, we had it in the first 2 quarters but you were just too strong in the last 2.

Name change on here, i will adjust my avatar to suit as well.

It was a great game. I honestly have so much respect for the Boston Celtics. One of the great teams in professional sports.

Name has been changed. Looking forward to that awesome new avatar of yours. I’ll make sure I have a spare jersey for you at the Shred too! wink

Yeh they put up a valiant fight…but im not so sure how the old guys are going to hold up for next year.
We really need to start blooding guys for the future.

Done & Done

derp

This is torture…

Looking great, Deano! smirk

Hey Rider, just want to let you and the mods know that there’s been lots of spam recently from some one called LeBron_MVP. Nobody would ever choose such a ridiculous name - it has to be a spambot.

In other news, Deano, will you be betting on the Thunder? raspberry

LOL

I’ll be rooting for the Thunder. Durant for President!

Hahahaha i guess most things i post can be classed as pointless/spam!

Nah no betting on it (well i may put a bet on with my online betting account, but not rider! this is hard enough)

Not sure what the hell is going on.

Yesterday i deleted my avatar, and installed the HEAT logo. All was good, get to my work comuter this morning and my avatar is back to the fat man.

Changed it then but it wont display the heat logo?
Weird…