The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Romance, lets hear about it

Azz - 07 November 2011 09:31 AM

Biggest worm your likely to ever see wink

Whoa there Dad!!!!! Keep it in ya tackle box then!!!!! I’m not interested in seein what ya use as a lure!!!!!

i cooked steak
we ate
it was really good

Mizu Kuma - 07 November 2011 10:06 AM
Azz - 07 November 2011 09:31 AM

Biggest worm your likely to ever see wink

Whoa there Dad!!!!! Keep it in ya tackle box then!!!!! I’m not interested in seein what ya use as a lure!!!!!

Im not that big on it apparently, I did take her to Jonahs at Whaley for dinner for her bday and lashed out on a $150 bottle of red, thats about as good as it gets with me probably.

went paintballing smile was quite the romantic outing haha if you can get them to go their competitive side certainly comes out!

LOL loving your angle La Chillin…...... bit of angry love dance

haha you should have seen it! took some canadian friends that do it back home and its safe to say you wouldnt wanna be against them haha
i defs recomend it though if ou havent done it

Azz - 08 November 2011 06:55 AM

LOL loving your angle La Chillin…...... bit of angry love dance

Wouldn’t wanna do that one in ya birthday suit!!!!!!

big surprise hurts enough with clothes on big surprise

Imagine copping one naked shock

Azz - 08 November 2011 07:23 AM

big surprise hurts enough with clothes on big surprise

Imagine copping one naked shock

Right in the hairy bean bags!!!!!!  shut eye

sick

LOL

Could be a romantic angle to get a sympathy rub…

My take is that I find traditional forms of romance & especially things that involve spending money (let alone copious amounts of it) aren’t in fact (this is just my opinion) romantic at all. I don’t see flowers, expensive dinners, jewellery or anything else like that as romantic. I don’t enjoy it, or have any wish for it.
I often wonder why people think expensive things might mean the other person cares about you more? How can that be? I see it as being about the conversation and the time spent together which can be at any old place. I’d be much happier having $10 steak night at the bowlo as a night out than any fancy restaurant!

Romance for me is something that can’t be planned or contrived. Romance is a joke that only the two of you think is funny, romance is a ridiculous nickname derived from an even more ridiculous conversation. Romance is doing things together that you enjoy. Romance comes from being the best of friends.

my 2 cents.

cords - 08 November 2011 11:30 PM

Romance comes from being the best of friends.

my 2 cents.

Well that makes me incredibly romantic then!  My gf and I are best mates with benefits ha ha ha!