The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sculpture By The Sea - Bondi Beach 2011

I went down to Bondi Beach with Michelle on the weekend. Sculpture By The Sea is currently on, along the walk between Bondi and Tamarama.  http://www.sculpturebythesea.com/

I only took these photos on my iPhone so please excuse the quality. smile

Good to see that modern day drugs can still produce some pretty unique ideas!!!!!  LOL

Very cool.

Mizu Kuma - 07 November 2011 04:10 AM

Good to see that modern day drugs can still produce some pretty unique ideas!!!!!  LOL

haha nice!

Thats prety awesome smile

That is a cool. A friends Dad wanted to go see that on Sunday I think it was but ended up giving up after spending 2 hours looking for a car park!

That’s cool! I love the taps!

blizzard_22 - 07 November 2011 09:49 AM

That is a cool. A friends Dad wanted to go see that on Sunday I think it was but ended up giving up after spending 2 hours looking for a car park!

Such a wasted effort trying to park in Bondi unless you know some of the back streets. What I hated was the people that would park across my drive meaning I couldn’t get out. Bondi in the old days or winter is what I much preferred.

Some amazing things do get done for sculptures by the sea. Takes some artist ages to get the piece done.

where bouts in bondi is this

On the walk between South Bondi and Tamarama. You basically start at Icebergs and walk along the path towards Tama.

ahhh okayy.. will have to check it out maybe tomorow if its still on

It’s on till November 20th. smile

Thanks for sharing your pics

check out this video I also made at Sculpture by the Sea