The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboard and Ski case / bag for air travel

Did you take it back to burton? they will replace it straight away

Never had an issue with my wheelie gig when i took it across USA plus multiple AUS snow trips

drc has a dakine wheelie bag, not sure if its the same as this one though but he’s had no issues with it, it’s a great bag from what ive seen.

like deano said though, def take it back, if its only lasted 4 trips, they would definitley look nto replacing it for you

Yeah I returned it no questions asked to backcountry.com where I purchased it they took care of everything for me warranty wise and then i bought the Dakine bag, it was just surprising to see the zippers come apart like that in about 5 different places on the bad hmmm thought I’d share

at least back country sorted you out
i had issues with my Burton wheelie gig

never got resolved….and got a new bag
on the buck furton wagon ever since

haha buck furton. You should get this board humdingaling LOL http://www.boardsupplyco.com.au/product/smokin-buck-ferton

I got me a low roller last weekend. Looks good, nice and light. I could have gone the high roller but they didn’t have it in stock. I fly a lot, so I am platinum QFF and I’m yet to be charged for excess baggage and the extra padding would have been nice. But meh, I’ll pad the bag with clothes instead.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 08 September 2012 04:41 AM

haha buck furton. You should get this board humdingaling LOL http://www.boardsupplyco.com.au/product/smokin-buck-ferton

Hahaha i dig that graphic and the shape of the board

Buck Furton?  now I’ll be the first to say I’m not a fan of Burton boards and obviously bags but to name a board company that wow they must have a hatred for Burton lol “Buck Furton” hahaha that’s the first I’m hearing of them just out of curiousity how are their boards?