The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ Ullr Pride Boardworld Spit at Mizu’s ~

Dammit, devo I’m going to miss this!

Mizu Kuma - 04 October 2011 06:06 AM
lanox - 04 October 2011 05:13 AM

it looks little burned i don’t think i will come till that is not fixed raspberry

got to see with wife if i have anything on ....

Hahahahaa, the “burnt” one is red wine marinated beef with a black pepper crust!!!!!  raspberry

ooohhhhhhh yummooo!!

So I’m 90% certain i’m free this weekend so put me down as a big YES! I’m not entirely sure of logistics, will be driving from Narrabri to Sydney (possibly staying in Singleton friday night) So if anyone along this route needs a lift let me know. May also need to hit someone up for a place to crash sunday night as i most likely wont head back til monday… like i said, no idea about logistics but it will all get figured out.

I’m more than happy to bake some desserts for the occasion and bring with me… let me know what is wanted/needed and i’ll get on it

cheese

Mizu has heaps of room at his house Rhi so don’t worry about that, got ya looked after and anyone as well….....

P.S -  Please don’t bake, i seen your snowboarding and if ya snowboarding is anything like ya baking look out lol….... Just kidding bahahahahahahaha…..

We need to get the biggest koo of boardworld ppl, so come on everyone cool grin

Hahahhaaaa!!!!!

Mizu Cottage is pretty bloody small, but very homely!!!!!

I’m sure there will be floor space for the girls, with deck space for the boys!!!!!

Like mentioned, bring ya blow up beds/sleepin bags and all should be good!!!!!

I’m sure that we’ll sort somethin out!!!!!  shut eye

LOL

And feel free to bring whatever you guys want to bring!!!!! We’ll most likely need some sort of sugar fix in the mornin anyways!!!!!  grrr

Spanish better not be coming, cos if he is, then im not!  michelle

90% in at this stage..

Rhi - let us know if you need somewhere to crash on the sunday should definitely be a bed here as my sis moves out next weekend.

Warren Chapstick - 04 October 2011 09:11 AM

P.S -  Please don’t bake, i seen your snowboarding and if ya snowboarding is anything like ya baking look out lol….... Just kidding bahahahahahahaha…..

:

Nice Warren… real nice!

No dessert for you….

TJswish - 04 October 2011 07:56 AM

Dammit, devo I’m going to miss this!

Same here TJ downer

Why Blizz????

Capital Bowl weekend (gridiron grand final)

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 04 October 2011 10:12 AM

Spanish better not be coming, cos if he is, then im not!  michelle

Oh you secretly want him to be there, K2!!!!! Don’t fight it anymore!!!!! We all witnessed the love you have for each other!!!!!

This could be really good timing for me Mizu! I hand my Thesis in around the 1st of Nov and then I just have to do one half hour talk sometime after and im done.
I should find out the exact dates in the next week or two if thats ok? Ill let you know 100% asap?

No Wukkas, CRACKERS!!!!!

Just don’t do ya one and a half hour talk to us!!!!!  hmmm

Mizu Kuma - 05 October 2011 12:31 AM

No Wukkas, CRACKERS!!!!!

Just don’t do ya one and a half hour talk to us!!!!!  hmmm

It’s 1x 30 minute talk… not 90 minutes… Silly bear…