The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Tall Tees - who would be interested?

Hey guys,

Just wondering how many people would be interested in tall tees? These ones will be top quality and probably run around $25 including shipping to your house. That price could easily come down depending on numbers.

What size would you want? Just so we can get a rough idea of how many of each size.

What graphics would you want on the tee? Just simple black or white tee with Boardworld logo? Something else?

XL for me!!!!!

Please!!!!!  cool grin

I am def keen on one for that price. Size would depend on measurements. And rough idea on size lengths? I think the more simple the designthe better. I was pictuing The Boardwoeld logo on the front like the hoods and just the URL at the back bottom and that’s it. Or maybe URL back bottom and the Facebook BW on the front

like the normal tees, boardworld logo up top, boardworld.com.au along the ass

id go for a few sizes, from large (gym shirt) to xl-xxl (riding shirt)

I’d definitely be interested in one but would also like to know length?

Probably Medium or Large… but wouldn’t want to be wearing a dress…

Details
• 180 GSM 100% Cotton
• Shoulder to shoulder tape
• Fabric pre-shrunk to minimise shrinkage
• Double needle bottom hem and sleeves

TJswish - 03 October 2011 06:18 AM

LOL

Maybe not you TJ, but I’m pretty sure there are others on here that would jump at the opportunity (again) ! wink

Billy - 03 October 2011 07:27 AM

LOL

Maybe not you TJ, but I’m pretty sure there are others on here that would jump at the opportunity (again) ! wink

Only if ya still love to have a beer with me!!!!!  tongue laugh

Ya can always swap it for a beer!!!!!

I’d be a small for sure.

L or XL for me

graphics wise, keep it simple in my opinon. Just the BW logo on the front across the chest and “F*#$ YEAH!” on the back

finney - 03 October 2011 09:14 AM

L or XL for me

graphics wise, keep it simple in my opinon. Just the BW logo on the front across the chest and “F*#$ YEAH!” on the back

Great idea finnster!!!!! But have the Boardworld logo hangin out at the arse, and the F$@# YEAH acroos the chest????

Yes please!
Not sure on size S or M. What’s Michelle getting???

Initially thought the logo would look better on the chest with the plain text on the back hanging out.. but yeah either way works, I’m not too phased.

finney - 03 October 2011 09:32 AM

Initially thought the logo would look better on the chest with the plain text on the back hanging out.. but yeah either way works, I’m not too phased.

Just thought it would be a good rep for the BW Brand Name to have it on show for as long as possible????

And at the end of a hard days ridin, ya can grab a beer and bust out a big F#@$ YEAH, for all to see!!!!!!  LOL