The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

You learn something new every day…

Mika (fatima4u) likes to drink out of shoes.

What have you learnt today?

I’ve now learnt not to wear any shoes that Mika’s been in contact with.

i’ve learnt not to open these threads ....... PUKE!!!

I have learnt that I am glad I am in the Shred Shed!

I have learnt that looking at photos of someone drinking out of a shoe makes me feel sick! And think that someone is a hobo!

In paddling we call that a bootie beer. Have to do one when ever you roll in a rapid and end up swimmig
Nice work haha

A booty has been soaked in a river on a foot that’s been soaking in a river.

This shoe however has been soaking on Warren Chapstick’s foot and from appearances the only cleaning it’s had is when alcohol is drank from it.
We have video as well.

The best is Greeny insisting Mika drink every last drop so he could put his shoe back on!

I have also learnt that I am glad I can’t see images at work. Just the thought of this made me ill!

haha that is known as a Shoey in my circles. I’ve never done one but acquaintances of mine have done many.Its pretty gross!

I guess you’ve gotta hope that whatever you are drinking has a strong enough percentage of alcohol that it kills whatever godforsaken germs live in the shoe! haha

I guess you’ve gotta hope that whatever you are drinking has a strong enough percentage of alcohol that it kills whatever godforsaken germs live in the shoe! haha

at a mates engagement i had to drink a schooner out of one of the boys daughters gumboots…it was almost a year old and worn very frequently.

that is the day i became a man

What! drinking out of a gym shoe without a plastic umbrella on it. What was he thinking?

MU shock

I learnt that I will keep my boots far far away from fatima… you could put a whole slab in there!!

That is the best ever!!!! How can you not like that lol

Deano knows it….  shaka

Mika is so fat…..