The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Get Blizz to the Shred Campaign!!

Write something to convince Blizzard to come to the shred!!

She says its the man (this is why i am single!!!) stopping her…. so maybe we can convince him (but really i suspect it is her dragging her heels!)

you’ll be banned from the forums for a month if you don’t make it..  raspberry

Azz - 13 September 2011 10:18 AM
blizzard_22 - 13 September 2011 09:33 AM

I want to be there soooooooooo bad you have no idea! I have been giving the other half the silent treatment all week mad

Thanks for the offer, I will let you know how I go with trying to swing it for Sunday

Sexual favours should get him to give in, either that or threaten to cut the supply out for a long while.

Go out to get some milk . . come back later that day . . or the next day . . .

LOL the reason he doesn’t want me to go is in case I hurt myself before the wedding! Who is riding Sunday, maybe I can try convince him to let me go and do photos for all the crazy flying squirrels! LOL

There is a whole heap of us riding Sunday! Me included! smile

ha Im getting married this year and I couldn’t careless if my gf went to the snow! well maybe a little if i didn’t get to go!

Don’t you guys play gridiron? You could just as easily get hurt there!

Just go for one day

You know what !!! I am a veteran of marriages (I’ll tell you about it one day smile )
When it comes down to it, the carry on that goes with a wedding day, photos etc etc, once its all done and dusted, you probably wouldn’t choose to do it like that again anyway (I hope you never have to)

Go snowboarding, you have the best part of ‘F’ all of hurting yourself.
Go have fun, you only live once.
If you do hurt yourself and it effects your wedding day, it’ll just make it more memorable !!!!!!!

Take up that offer of a free pass, have a great time. shaka

My groomsman was eye gouged for my wedding! (at basketball) he had to go through the whole ceremony and photos with sunglasses on! Lucky he’s a cool dude and could pull it off cool smile his mum made eye patches for all the girls - the same colour as their dresses!!! smile you’ll be fine mate

I don’t play, dark does. He is playing right up to the wedding to!!! Im just a photographer. I working on it today, would love to shred on Sunday!

Personally I think there is more chance he will get hurt leading up to the wedding than you boarding on one day!!!!

bLIZZ U R 2HRS AWAY

GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can be our photographer! Just think bout the entries u could get for the comp.

Where is everyone riding at Thredbo? Cause Im still a noob and stick on green runs otherwise I end up just heelsiding…