The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Destroy All Scooters!

D.A.S T-SHIRTS AND STICKERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!

Scooters getting on your nerves? Join the cause..
D.A.S is happy to announce Stickers and a Limited run of T-shirts are NOW AVAILABLE via bigcartel,

Stickers are UV and Waterproof bumper styled sticker, black background with a bold white font.
D.A.S Stickers are currently on sale for, four stickers for a special of $5.

T-shirts are a lightweight White Tee with Bold Black Text and detailed SMGs.
Tees are NOW $30 including shipping and bonus stickers!

For more info and pictures check out the facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Destroy-all-Scooters/363155010739

and..

To get your hands on Stickers or T-shirts, all you need is paypal and to head to:
http://destroyallscooters.bigcartel.com/

Cheers guys!

Brent Askwith
Destroy All Scooters!

why does every 1 hate scooters

i meen i dont love then but why does every 1 hate them

You’re fighting a noble cause buddy

yeah! scooters suck, they think there so cool doing there helicopter moves and wearing Nike 6.0

jdogs - 26 June 2011 05:46 AM

why does every 1 hate scooters

1 of the main reasons why people hate them is because the kids that generally ride them have no idea. Ever gone to the skate park to have a sess, only to find that there is a heap of scooter kids following each other round the park doing nothing. Fly outs, following the leader and hanging the scooters over the coping while someone is actually skating.
Scooters are like cockroaches, they are a pest and end up everywhere no matter how much you try to get rid of them.
Next skate you have check how frustrating the little mongrels are.

lewis - 27 June 2011 12:37 PM

You’re fighting a noble cause buddy

shaka second that

almost as bad as frangipannie stickers on cars (i think i spelt that wrong ahah)

sorry i gotta disagree with the sentiment in this thread

as a Bodyboarder and a Snowboarder I/we have been on the receiving end of board choice abuse

yeah i can understand that they can be a pain, but maybe teaching them to respect the park rules or instructing them in park etiquette instead of telling them to F$%k off might help

i think in western aus there is a group called SALT ? (surfs against lid traffic) WTF!!, and the amount of effort snowboarders had to go through to actually be able to ride resorts (until resorts saw the $$$ they can make)

and before scooters it was bladers that skaters didn’t wont on their turf or BMX riders

^^ this shirt gives me the shirts wink

maybe in time they will learn ..... might happen faster is you help em

2 cents

Thanks a lot guys!
haha I won’t be changing my opinion of scooters any time soon, I didn’t start this off an irritation smile

Scooters are a cheap invention, made solely for the profit. Yep it may be the new ‘fad’ but lets break down what it’s made up from..
Handle bars.. BMX.. Deck with Grip.. SKATEBOARDING.. Wheels.. ROLLERBLADES..

They have ripped off every original design and tried to make it one. I’m not into it and im definitely not into the idea children think it takes as much skill as the other three named.. If you’re having fun on it cool, then you shouldn’t be standing still in the middle of the park. haha

Just another point I’d like to make, scooters have given parents the idea that our parks are playgrounds, sure give them a scooter and throw them out there and watch them have fun… WRONG!! I’ve seen so many parents running into the middle of the park to tend to their child bleeding on the ground..
as I like to point out to the parents “the playground is just over there” hahaha

But once again these are MY opinions and my views, D.A.S however now has a following of over 10,000..
I guess I’m not the only one. smile

last time i checked most skate parks were built by the councils and paid for by tax/rate payers, who, guess what, ....  are now mums and dads with kids that have scooters (not saying you don’t work and don’t pay tax, but i’m assuming you are fairly young)

when i was younger i was afraid to ride a skateboard at a ramp or park cause i was on “the turf” of someone else, even though I was riding a skateboard

the amount of rage and abuse out there i have had to take from Stand up surfers on my cheap foam invention called a bodyboard

the amount of abuse i have copped from Skiers, while riding a snowboard, that reckon they are gods gift to the ski slopes

it aint right

i know Respect gets Respect, but it means you have to give it too (which can be hard)

i know i’m not going to change your mind, but if i had a scooter i’d want to ride the banks and rollers and features in a skatepark, why shouldn’t i be allowed to?

most kids learn the rules eventually - esp after a few “Get F#$Ked” and “Piss Off”

maybe you should help them out, welcome them to the skatepark, teach them the ettiquette ............ ohh hang on i’m talking to tough guy sk8rs that destroy and break all the rulez

LOL

Peace, Love & Mung Beans

btw Baskwith

First Person Skate Trick Clips are really good!!

are you just slowing down the video to get the slow mo??

have you used a camera with super slowmo, you know the 1s that use 100 or more frames a sec??

just thought that would be cool

Hell yeah! DESTROY EM ALL!! rocker

They always get in the way -_-

t-shirts look awesome