The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2011

Yeah I’m definitely going to head down for two days. Just trying to work out all the details. Should be a great weekend!

Sweet as rider!!! Should be an awesome weekend, we are also going to watch some of the slopestyle comp on Saturday night.

You kids have to do teacher boy and I proud - rustle up some cowboy boots and red sunnies!

You kids have to do teacher boy and I proud - rustle up some cowboy boots and red sunnies!

Whoops! Just in case you didn’t hear me the first time wink

You must be a bad teacher if you have to say it twice! LOL tongue laugh

OK, Friday and Saturday at Perisher it is! I’ll see you guys on Saturday (unless anyone is there for Friday?). We are staying in Jindy.

I’ll be there Friday, got the day off work!

Sweet!  shaka

We are heading straight to Blue Cow with a stop at Tube Town on the way back down to Jindy. Never been to Blue Cow before so I hope there’s a pub?!

I don’t know much about Perisher. red face

Caboose should know though.

I’ll be there 22-31 smile

blizzard_22 - 19 July 2011 11:00 AM

We are heading straight to Blue Cow with a stop at Tube Town on the way back down to Jindy. Never been to Blue Cow before so I hope there’s a pub?!

There is, but its busy as shit! Go to Guthega (10-15 min board if you are an ok rider), the pub there is much better and you get to do some cool (and easy) runs to get over there smile

Nah Im not confident enough LOL Ill just fight the crowds or go back to the front valley pub!

sweet im there friday saturday also if im not sick still!! we should grab a beer on the hill!