The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Falls Creek 2011

LOL @ rider v Mizu convo hahaha

The number plate just appeared one day in the mail wrapped in a pink bow and thought I may as well put it on the car. The scary bit is it also came with a tube of KY and a note saying “for when you think of me…. SC xo” gulp I have to say that did not get used!!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 23 August 2011 08:29 AM

LOL @ rider v Mizu convo hahaha

The number plate just appeared one day in the mail wrapped in a pink bow and thought I may as well put it on the car. The scary bit is it also came with a tube of KY and a note saying “for when you think of me…. SC xo” gulp I have to say that did not get used yet!!

smirk

You guys crack me up LOL

awesome TR Mizu shaka

Nice work Mizu

sounds like you had a good time, wish we could of headed down there with ya on ya mate shaka

Thanks Azz n Wazz!!!!  shaka

Awesome trip report!

Cheers oz!!!!!  cool smile

yeaaaaaa mizu sick trip report!!!! looks like a epic trip!!!

Thanks Osman!!!! Yeah it was a blast, mate!!!!!  cool smile

Mizu Kuma - 23 August 2011 11:05 PM

still would of rathered been at tafe hmmm

fatima4u - 23 August 2011 11:13 PM
Mizu Kuma - 23 August 2011 11:05 PM

still would of rathered been at tafe hmmm

Bahahahaaa!!!!! They were the best responses!!!!!  LOL

In addition to the TR, I put together a little edit!!!!! Not much boardin but what’s 5 mins out of ya lives to watch a pointless series of images???? (and the little bit in there has little to be desired, but antisense makes a show and rips it up for it only bein his second time at the snow!!!!! And Mrs Mizu always makes the edits a lot prettier than they are too!!!!!)

Well that’s five minutes I’m never going to get back…  mad  Haha just joking! tongue wink

Sweet edit, mate! It was the perfect way to end your trip report, after an awesome read yesterday. The pole cam angle works really well. Looks like you scored some really nice weather on the filming days. Super cool to see cameos of Mrs Mizu, Teacher Boy, and Anti - beats looking at you for five minutes. wink

shaka

LOL Thanks mate!!!!

Sent anti a text yesterday too, he said he will get onto the “sock report”, as soon as he gets time off from his massive work load that he has to catch up on atm!!!!!

That’s not what ya said about the picture of me in the bath, that I sent ya last night!!!!! You said that ya stared at it for hours!!!!!  tongue laugh

Nice edit Mizu!! If I knew I was gonna get cameo I would not have given the finger in that photo, would hav been a Shaka. U said it was for Warren hence the finger hahaha

Noticed you were riding your dc each clip. Why was that?