The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Thredbo 2011

rider26 - 01 July 2011 06:43 AM

Cracking trip report, mate!  shaka

And yes, I fixed two of your images that were HUGE!  cool mad

Thanks mate!!!!

I knew that somethin was gonna go wrong, drvin blind with the net issue!!!! Had the beer and snuggie images around the wrong way too!!!!  shut eye

No wonder no one commented if you stuffed up the photo’s. You know half the peeps here can’t read.  tongue rolleye

Great write up mate. And inspirational with the addition of video (only the vid was a bit long - because I wanted to keep reading!)

You can always make the next one is longer.
:applause:

Cheers spaz!!!!!!

The Falls/Hotham TR…....... I will make an effort to put Shakespeare to shame!!!!!!  shaka

Bucketing in Thredders all night and it hasn’t stopped! REAL POWDER - not ‘resort report powder’. Yyyyyeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

Pics coming spaz - once visibility improves.

i…am..jealous

Just hope the wind doesn’t disrupt the party!!!!

Make sure ya draw some lines for us chucky!!!!

I rang Chucky at 8:33 this morning.
His son answered; “dad isn’t here, he’s gone for an early couple of runs, but the village is buried in snow! You could snowboard down the middle of it!!”

Since Chucky didn’t post until well after midday I think he put lines in for everyone.

THREDBO TERRAIN PARK REPORT

Me, Fast Eddie, Fatima will be down on sunday…. Who is keen to shred it up?

I’ll be there Sunday! Lets slide.

Meet up where?? Kosi Chair first lifts?

I’m arriving Saturday night. Don’t know if I still have your number Warren I’ll check that out.

No worries spaz….. Just send me a txt or something man cool smile

Can’t wait   ollie

Warren Chapstick - 07 July 2011 12:22 PM

Me, Fast Eddie, Fatima will be down on sunday…. Who is keen to shred it up?

I hope the wind doesn’t fu@* it for us mad

Mizu Kuma - 22 June 2011 07:03 AM

Mizu- I had no idea the vid for that song was so creepy. I copied the cd off an ex back back in time, well after it was logged simply from Ferris Beuller’s day off . . not even the american twix commercial can remove those images from my head . .

Hahahahahaaa!!!!! Twix dragon????

spaz - 05 July 2011 04:49 AM

I rang Chucky at 8:33 this morning.
His son answered; “dad isn’t here, he’s gone for an early couple of runs, but the village is buried in snow! You could snowboard down the middle of it!!”

Since Chucky didn’t post until well after midday I think he put lines in for everyone.

Hehe, yup - got first chair on Kosi. Didn’t cross a single track on my first run.

First time I’d ridden my Capita ‘Charlie Slasher’ in genuine pow - soooooooooooo sweet!