The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Thredbo 2011

He’s now the ‘Beer Man’. wink

hahaha red face

My thumb is still recovering from the injury that day. Taking so much longer than I expected.

Back on topic.
and back in Narellan downer

some more photo’s from 22nd. All around 7:30am
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

shaka

Man Thredbo looks so good. Need to get on a board asap

Sweet vid spaz, looks like awesome fun shaka

Sick video man smile

So pumped to get out there :D

Sweet edit, spaz! I’m surprised how good the cover was at the bottom of High Noon. I need to get you a small Boardworld die-cut for your board.

Now you’re getting me excited to shred again!  cool smirk

Hell yeah! the stickers that are on there are getting worn out.

Thought that I’d test out the “Pole”, and give the XCAM Daily Run on spaz’s behalf!!!! - I didn’t know what the Groomers Pick was, so I just headed for Highnoon for a first run!!!! I’m sure that I was usin a VIO too!!!!! I may have had the settings wrong though??? ; ) -

Wednesday was def the pick from the look of spaz and tj’s vid, as thursday was as icy as, and friday was pretty similar bar a light dusting from the snow guns!!!!!

(Pay no attention to the lame boarding either!!!!! Just look at the snow, the blue sky and enjoy the tune!!!!!)  shaka

Very nice Mizu! Thanks for sharing mate. I really liked the camera angle, you must have a really long pole… hehe

Dan83 - 25 June 2011 10:12 AM

Very nice Mizu! Thanks for sharing mate. I really liked the camera angle, you must have a really long pole… hehe

That’s the rumour goin round!!!!!  LOL

looks like good fun mizu

fatima4u - 25 June 2011 06:14 PM

looks like good fun mizu

Yeah mate, was until I cracked a rib!!!!!  shut eye

How do you like your T.Rice Mizu?