The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sticker Contest - Big Undie and Skullcandy prize pack!

Too bad I don’t have any stickers, I’d love to contribute? P.S too late to grab some stickers (even if I don’t enter the contest)..
I guess it would be kinda Ironic if I stuck them up at work.. considering the number of snowboarders that come in for the wrong reasons (fractures.. I work at the Austin Hospital ED in Melbourne)

Here was one more i forgot to put up from my supermarket spree

I really thought there’d be a heap more entries with the number of stickers jeremy sent out…...

i have smashed out so many stickers man i just never got a chance to shoot them

From your written entry, my response was just “wow” i just havent headed up to the snow ever since i got the stickers.
I hope all is well nelson.

when’s this drawn?

Kyneee - 01 September 2009 10:52 PM

when’s this drawn?

apparently it was supossed to be drawn yesterday

golfpunklegend - 01 September 2009 11:53 PM
Kyneee - 01 September 2009 10:52 PM

when’s this drawn?

apparently it was supossed to be drawn yesterday

yeah who won?

Hey guys, sorry I didn’t respond yesterday, I was at Thredbo. We are going to pick the top 10 entries and put it to community vote. I think that is the fairest way to do it. I will get the vote ready tomorrow and we will run the vote for a week or so. Good luck if you entered.

GPL, I think a lot of people just wanted the stickers, or maybe they didn’t get around to taking photos etc… That’s cool, that doesn’t bother me either. I’m happy to give stickers to people who want them.

Hey T-Spec, yeah no worries at all. PM me your address and I will send you a bunch of stickers ASAP.

Watch this space for voting and winner info…  grin

I didnt get up to the snow ever since i got the stickers so i just had to stick them around where i could :]

Stay tuned… the vote will be announced tomorrow (Thursday). Thank you to everyone who entered this contest.

Pumped as! cant wait….

rider26 - 02 September 2009 08:46 PM

Stay tuned… the vote will be announced tomorrow (Thursday). Thank you to everyone who entered this contest.

where can i find this vote?:D

i have 2 pics to contribute when I get the time.
I hope to keep this topic going even after the contest.
Promoting the website should be encouraged!

The vote has started. You can vote here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/430/

Good luck! smile